Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Updated 8/10 Worried help! Update in reply! Still confused!

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:04 AM
  • 4 Replies
Update: 8/10 got bad news my HCG dropped to 20 and progesterone to 3. 8th time this has happened. We are devastated again :(

Ok I tested with a clear blue digital and got pregnant on the night of the 5th. I had blood work done around 12:30PM on the 6th and my levels came back HCG 15 Progesterone 12. These seem very low and I read the clear blue has a early detection of 25. So it seems it's dropped 😪 I am now on progesterone and go back this afternoon for another blood test. Has anyone had a similar experience?
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
2mom07
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:42 AM

Mobile Photo

Decided to take my last digital expecting it to say not pregnant since my levels are now low. It still came up pregnant.
florallove92
by Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:13 PM

It doesn't take your actual levels being 25, it takes a concentrated amount in your urine of 25 :) Congratulations! I picked up on a digital w/ a blood level of 7

2mom07
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:33 PM

Thank you for the reply.  Maybe I'm just really early and should not worry what their site says.  If you picked up at a 7 that makes me feel better.  I went today for my second blood work, so hopefully it's good news!

kelly617
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:47 PM

You just caught it very early
Congrats!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)