Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Belly bump

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:36 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm over weight and just over 11 weeks. I was just curious when I might start showing. Don't know if it will be later than others since I'm over weight or what. When did you start showing?
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:48 PM
When I was 20 and at my ideal weight, ppl who knew me could tell I was pregnant by about 10 weeks. I'm really short and have carried all six pregnancies out in front and so I also show early.
This time I'm overweight (BMI over 28), so even though I started showing early like always, I didn't start actually looking pregnant until about 15-16 weeks.
For you, it'll depend on how tall you are in your trunk and how much of your extra weight your carrying on the front if your belly.
I'm started at the same weight for this pregnancy as for my fourth, but I'm carrying more if the weight on the front if my belly, so I didn't look pregnant as early, just fatter. :(

You'll start showing when you start showing. The nature of pregnancy is that things happen when they happen, showing, labor, feeling movement, and thinking about it doesn't make it happen any earlier (or postpone it). :)
MrsKH
by Kara on Aug. 8, 2015 at 4:05 PM
With my son, I was not overweight and it took a long time to show! Every preg is different. It will come soon enough. :)
godsgirl26
by Charmaine on Aug. 8, 2015 at 4:41 PM
With this pregnancy I started showing at 10 weeks. I not over weight also I started feeling this baby move earlier than my other kids.
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 5:11 PM

Mobile Photo

I am 15 weeks with my 5th baby. I've definitely popped earlier with this pregnancy.
firebird78
by Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 5:15 PM
The bloating started a week after I found out
I was about nine weeks when I first started showing--way too early
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)