Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy: How crazy are you?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:30 PM
  • 28 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

What has been your craziest hormonal moment?

My craziest hormonal moment was recent when I wanted to get something to eat while me and the hubby were out shopping. I wanted Mexican food and I wanted it right then and there. Twenty minutes went by as he was looking at gun cases and finally bought one. Great! I thought, I'm starving! ...and then he said "we better stop by the tractor to look at ..." And at that moment I turned into the devil, as nothing mattered more than what I had my heart set on at that point in time
My eyes narrowed, my voice changed, I felt my blood pressure go up, and said "NO! YOU WILL TAKE ME TO EAT, AND YOU WILL DO IT RIGHT NOW! TACOS CAN'T WAIT, I AM STARVING!" .."But hun.." "F*** THE TRACTOR STORE!" ....and I'm a very level headed/reasonable person ...but being 31 weeks, I am tired, exhausted, and simply done..so my husband watching this crazy transformation before his eyes, I'm surprised he didn't break out the holy water and call the priest lol.
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2five87
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk. Too many to list. This pregnancy has made me a moody crazy bitch. lol
DreamJoyHope_R
by Ryan on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:42 PM
I started crying today after I finished my piece of pie :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:56 PM

DH said there isn't one.  I'm confused, should I be glad b/c there isn't one craziest moment or should I cry b/c there are so many crazy moments?

ETA: Right now is the crazy moment I'm going to use.  I want to cry, I want to eat ice cream, and I shouldn't.  I just received a toy DH ordered me the other day and I'm really going to enjoy it; dinner was fantastic (egg noodles and beef stroganoff) and dessert was amazing (poached pears w/ chocolate gnoche and vanilla bean ice cream, the afore mentioned ice cream that I want in the box w/ a spoon until I decided I'm done and not when anyone else says that they think I've had enough or reminds me of how much weight I'm trying not to gain this pregnancy).  So right now.

S.W.W.G. group

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll cry w/ you! =,(

Quoting DreamJoyHope_R: I started crying today after I finished my piece of pie :(

S.W.W.G. group

DreamJoyHope_R
by Ryan on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:59 PM
Yay, some sympathy! My husband just looked at me like I was crazy and cut me another slice.

Quoting HunnyBabie:

I'll cry w/ you! =,(

Quoting DreamJoyHope_R: I started crying today after I finished my piece of pie :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I'm sympathizing w/ you! =)

I'm gonna try that next time; maybe I can get extra dessert too!!! lol

Quoting DreamJoyHope_R: Yay, some sympathy! My husband just looked at me like I was crazy and cut me another slice.
Quoting HunnyBabie:

I'll cry w/ you! =,(

S.W.W.G. group

NicklPicklesMom
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:21 PM
Awe I know how that is. I had a good cry yesterday

Quoting HunnyBabie:

I'll cry w/ you! =,(

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:27 PM

Mmmm, I have to "pretend" to go to the bathroom to have a good cry.  Well, I say "pretend" like b/c I can always pee anyway.  Is that funny or sad?

Quoting NicklPicklesMom: Awe I know how that is. I had a good cry yesterday
Quoting HunnyBabie:

I'll cry w/ you! =,(

S.W.W.G. group

JennPearce
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 1:59 AM

I get moody and tell my husband to leave me alone a lot of times this pregnancy and then I cry.  Nothing super scary but I just don't want to deal with him sometimes lol.

todmom92
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 4:46 AM
The craziest thing I have done this pregnancy is, probably get really impatient with my dd age almost 6. I will be busy doing something and she will demand my attention and distract me, the moment it upset me I was focusing on clipping coupons or cutting veggies and she wouldn't accept any less than my full attention. I finally snapped after I cut myslf that she needed to wait, and it was dangerous to interupt me when I'm doing something with a sharp tool. I apologized for sanpping at her afterwards, but I was still irritated lol hormones suck. ( unfortunately she has this tick where once she is interupted she will start all over again.) One thing that really threw me off this pregnancy was how upset certain things would get me, I cry over commercials.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)