Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird question but seriously!

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:06 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ok this is weird but I want to know if anyone else is experiencing this.
My dogs and my bm dog are doing this... they keep sniffing at my nipples, I push them off and tell them to stop only for them to do it again, it's really weird. I know it's probably everything that goes on during preg.
OK now bugs, seriously this is the 1st time that I have had trouble with bugs, bees in general, I swear their all over me all the time. I can't get away from them, everyone laughs at me because they font have any bugging them and I do. From flys, bees and whatever else. It's annoying

Anyone else?
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MamaBearEH
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:10 PM

Dogs can smell something going on!

Have a signficant other that's away most of the time due to work?
Join me in HARDLY THERE, and meet other mothers who can relate.

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:18 PM

I'm sorry, Hon.  My dogs aren't allowed close enough to me to sniff my nipples, and I've trained them not to sniff me otherwise, on the whole.  I know that makes me a terrible person, but I'm not a dog person and I live w/ enough dog ppl for them to sniff if they feel the urge.  Now, my indoor dog, she does nose me as she walks by when she thinks she can get away with it, and she has been more inclined to nose/sniff my feet since I got pregnant.  I assume that she's trying to figure out if I'm ever going to let those puppies out.

This is her:
Oh, my goodness, is she ever going to get those puppies out or what???  Oi! 

want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:25 PM
Oh I understand, some people are just not dog people lol, my DH loves our dogs but he's the same he doesn't let them lick him. But he thinks it's funny when they attack me with kisses lol. My dogs are having to start to learn boundaries though, their both boxers and like to jump on me so I've had to start kneeling them when they do, they also both like to lay on me and that gets to be uncomfortable, DH tells them, "you can't lay on mom she has a baby in there" like they understand lol. My female had puppies around the time we concieved lol in may. So now I swear she's more intune with me and mothering me, I can't go anywhere in the house with out her being right there at my feet. So I feel like she's saying the same thing or paying me back for not leaving her alone when she was pregnant lol

Quoting HunnyBabie:

I'm sorry, Hon.  My dogs aren't allowed close enough to me to sniff my nipples, and I've trained them not to sniff me otherwise, on the whole.  I know that makes me a terrible person, but I'm not a dog person and I live w/ enough dog ppl for them to sniff if they feel the urge.  Now, my indoor dog, she does nose me as she walks by when she thinks she can get away with it, and she has been more inclined to nose/sniff my feet since I got pregnant.  I assume that she's trying to figure out if I'm ever going to let those puppies out.

This is her:Oh, my goodness, is she ever going to get those puppies out or what???  Oi! 

want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:28 PM

Mobile Photo

My male the biggest baby. His name is boomer, I had my body pillow on the couch with me under one of my legs, my hip was going numb, he took it over, so he's laying on the pillow which is on my lap lol

Quoting want2bmommy86: Oh I understand, some people are just not dog people lol, my DH loves our dogs but he's the same he doesn't let them lick him. But he thinks it's funny when they attack me with kisses lol. My dogs are having to start to learn boundaries though, their both boxers and like to jump on me so I've had to start kneeling them when they do, they also both like to lay on me and that gets to be uncomfortable, DH tells them, "you can't lay on mom she has a baby in there" like they understand lol. My female had puppies around the time we concieved lol in may. So now I swear she's more intune with me and mothering me, I can't go anywhere in the house with out her being right there at my feet. So I feel like she's saying the same thing or paying me back for not leaving her alone when she was pregnant lol

Quoting HunnyBabie:

This is her:Oh, my goodness, is she ever going to get those puppies out or what???  Oi! 

akrogers13
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:32 PM
Dogs can smell the change in your natural scent when you are pregnant... I'm sure some bugs, such as bees, are also sensitive to those smells and are more inclined to "check it out".. my dogs can definitely tell. They are always sniffing at me and want to snuggle more often.. or female is the wrorst.. she's had puppies tho so I think her mommy instincts are kicking in lol
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:37 PM

Mobile Photo

Yup she had puppies in may and doesn't leave my side now lol. I have to maneuver around her when I try to get up lol

Quoting akrogers13: Dogs can smell the change in your natural scent when you are pregnant... I'm sure some bugs, such as bees, are also sensitive to those smells and are more inclined to "check it out".. my dogs can definitely tell. They are always sniffing at me and want to snuggle more often.. or female is the wrorst.. she's had puppies tho so I think her mommy instincts are kicking in lol
HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 4:20 PM

Yeah, my dad had dogs we had to knee b/c we couldn't let them think it was okay to jump on any of us b/c they'd knock my younger brother and sister down if they jumped on them.

I'm sure they know you're pregnant.  Our female is the same way.  Normally, she'll lay down under the kitchen table.  Since I got pregnant, she hasn't left whatever room I'm in (except that she's not allowed in my bedroom).  The past week-ish, she's been back under the kitchen table; I think she's given up on me getting the puppies out. lol

Quoting want2bmommy86: Oh I understand, some people are just not dog people lol, my DH loves our dogs but he's the same he doesn't let them lick him. But he thinks it's funny when they attack me with kisses lol. My dogs are having to start to learn boundaries though, their both boxers and like to jump on me so I've had to start kneeling them when they do, they also both like to lay on me and that gets to be uncomfortable, DH tells them, "you can't lay on mom she has a baby in there" like they understand lol. My female had puppies around the time we concieved lol in may. So now I swear she's more intune with me and mothering me, I can't go anywhere in the house with out her being right there at my feet. So I feel like she's saying the same thing or paying me back for not leaving her alone when she was pregnant lol
Quoting HunnyBabie:

S.W.W.G. group

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 4:22 PM

lol

The male we had during my last two pregnancies, I had trained him not to sniff ppl's butts, but when I got pregnant (like as soon as I got pregnant), he sniffed my butt.  I smacked him!!!  But that was how I knew I was pregnant the last time, was that he'd done it the time before that. lol

Quoting want2bmommy86:

Mobile Photo

My male the biggest baby. His name is boomer, I had my body pillow on the couch with me under one of my legs, my hip was going numb, he took it over, so he's laying on the pillow which is on my lap lol
Quoting HunnyBabie:

S.W.W.G. group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)