Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you start to show?!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:36 PM
  • 32 Replies
Hi momma's I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant with baby # 3 and I feel like the bloat is real!! When did you mommies notice you were showing 😊
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Hubby and I could tell at nine weeks with our first. Everyone else at 12 weeks. With our second at nine weeks. With our third right away. Before I even tested. My sister asked if I was pregnant. She knew we were trying and she could tell a difference. Yes, I know it was bloat but it was bloat due for a reason and never want away. It stayed and I just got bigger.
mychinababy
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:22 AM
2 moms liked this
For me it's just bloat until 13 weeks. Right at that time I can start feeling my uterus and know it's baby, not bloat.
RedHeadTemper
by Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I can't remember with DD#1 but with this girl it was around 23 weeks IMO.

Azure
by Group Admin on Oct. 9, 2015 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!

I don't show until about seven months along. I always FEEL huge, but no one else can tell i'm pregnant until about seven months along.

tabicatinthehat
by Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

With my first, I didn't show until about 5 months. Here's a pic of me now, at 8 weeks:

And that's really not what it usually looks like. That looks flat compared to how it usually looks.

That's more on the bloated side.

I have been mega-searching for people who started showing this early. I can't wait to see the midwife Tuesday.

kajira
by Emma on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Right now, i'm 12 weeks, baby #5 and still waiting for a belly. I'm so jealous that so many of the women who already have cute little bumps! I don't even get to look bloated!

This is my last pregnancy, I was pregnant with twin boys. This is as big as I got since I gave birth at 24 weeks. No one could tell I was pregnant.

RocknRoll.Rose
by Melody on Oct. 9, 2015 at 1:19 PM
I was about 12 weeks with the twins when I first started showing. With my first pregnancy, I was only 12 so I started noticing my clothes were getting tight pretty quickly because I was so tiny. I was about 10 or 12 weeks when I miscarried. I'm 9 weeks now and I'm not noticing anything.
Bailey1116
by Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 1:29 PM
I'm almost 14 weeks and still not showing. I was already showing at this point last pregnancy. I was super thin then and any difference to my tummy showed.
godsgirl26
by Charmaine on Oct. 9, 2015 at 1:42 PM
With this pregnancy I started seeing a different at 10 weeks.
mammabear413
by Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 2:01 PM
With my 1st not till 15 weeks. And this one in kinda heavy so nut sure if it's fat or I'm getting bigger lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)