Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:43 PM
  • 12 Replies

hello ladies!

My name is Tesia I am 4 weeks pregnant with baby #5 [last baby] I feel fine except occasional sore boobs. I don't remember with my other pregnancies this early if its normal to not feel pregnant now. I also have no desire to eat but I know I have to.

Look forward to chatting with you all and getting advice from other mommies to be!

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charliesmom2be
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:55 PM

Hey Tesia, Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am currently around 26 weeks pregnant. I just wanted to respond to the second sentence you had written. I just wanted to say that you're not the only one who didn't feel pregnant at the time. I honestly still don't besides when i actually feel my little Charlie kicking and having a volley ball on my stomach. LOL! 

purple-vanity
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:57 PM
Thank you for responding and congrats to you!!!! I know I'm really early. I feel fine hoping it stays that way lol

Quoting Charliesmom2be:

Hey Tesia, Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am currently around 26 weeks pregnant. I just wanted to respond to the second sentence you had written. I just wanted to say that you're not the only one who didn't feel pregnant at the time. I honestly still don't besides when i actually feel my little Charlie kicking and having a volley ball on my stomach. LOL! 

hurst0three
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:04 PM
Welcome and congrats! I'm currently 26w5d with our 5th and last baby. I didn't feel any strong symptoms til I hit 6 weeks, then I had bad morning sickness til 12 weeks and almost at my 3rd trimester I'm having it again.
purple-vanity
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:18 PM
Thank you
I'm going to enjoy no symptoms while I can then. What are you having?

Quoting hurst0three: Welcome and congrats! I'm currently 26w5d with our 5th and last baby. I didn't feel any strong symptoms til I hit 6 weeks, then I had bad morning sickness til 12 weeks and almost at my 3rd trimester I'm having it again.
HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:35 PM
Welcome, Hon!
Congratulations!!!

Sore, tender boobs had been my first indication of pregnancy, when it starts too early to be PMS. So I would say, not too early as a pregnancy symptom.

Liking forward to chatting with you. :)
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:02 PM
We're having our 2nd girl. We have boy, boy, girl, boy, girl. We're done! Do you want one gender more than the other?

Quoting purple-vanity: Thank you

Quoting hurst0three: Welcome and congrats! I'm currently 26w5d with our 5th and last baby. I didn't feel any strong symptoms til I hit 6 weeks, then I had bad morning sickness til 12 weeks and almost at my 3rd trimester I'm having it again.
purple-vanity
by Member on Oct. 30, 2015 at 7:06 AM
Aww yes I want a girl. We have twin boys. I have two older daughter's from a previous relationship

Quoting hurst0three: We're having our 2nd girl. We have boy, boy, girl, boy, girl. We're done! Do you want one gender more than the other?
Quoting purple-vanity: Thank you

purple-vanity
by Member on Oct. 30, 2015 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Awesome thanks😊

Quoting HunnyBabie: Welcome, Hon!
Congratulations!!!

Sore, tender boobs had been my first indication of pregnancy, when it starts too early to be PMS. So I would say, not too early as a pregnancy symptom.

Liking forward to chatting with you. :)
kajira
by Emma on Oct. 30, 2015 at 7:31 AM

I'm pregnant with #5 too, but it's not our last (hopefully!)

It's pretty normal to not feel pregnant that early, My symptoms were worse around 7-11 weeks, then subsided a little and at 15+ weeks, I feel pretty normal again.

purple-vanity
by Member on Oct. 30, 2015 at 8:50 AM

Do you know what you're having yet?! I keep getting told it is normal, I should stop complaining! lol

Quoting kajira:

I'm pregnant with #5 too, but it's not our last (hopefully!)

It's pretty normal to not feel pregnant that early, My symptoms were worse around 7-11 weeks, then subsided a little and at 15+ weeks, I feel pretty normal again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)