Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the best just-for-you gift you got while pregnant?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:36 AM
  • 7 Replies

When you're pregnant, most everyone seems to focus on giving you things for the baby, and there's nothing wrong with that, but it's nice to get something that's just for you, too! One of the best things I got before birth was a box of snacks from my aunt because she said she always starved in the hospital when having her kids, lol. What's the best gift you bought or received at a baby shower, or just as a pre-birth present, for YOU?

*your response may be included in an upcoming CafeMom feature

by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
akrogers13
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:51 PM
I think the only thing I ever got fir me was a new pair of jammies.... they were so comfy and perfect!!
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:57 PM
My husband surprised me with new shirts that aren't as tight as his old ones are getting on me lol. Almost 26 weeks and my clothes are not fitting so I was stealing his and now those aren't fitting as well either. Made me cry lol
daylinmom
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:00 PM
My hubby bought me a ring with his and ours sons name and birth stone on it
meghs82285
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:03 PM
My first pregnancy the father and I weren't on good terms. My aunt sent me a stuffed black poodle that looked like my dog and stressed that it was for me. I loved it, I was so caught off guard to get something for ME and it was so cute and soft, I loved it (and still do!)
kajira
by Emma on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:23 PM

Footie pajamas in the middle of a snow storm right before I gave birth. SOOOOOOOOO comfy!

Azure
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2015 at 11:11 AM

A cheesecake. I was all about the food. ;)

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 11:56 AM

My favorite pregnancy "gift" is that G-ma always keeps me in ice cream; "Ice cream makes everything better" she always says. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)