Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any one else experienced this

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:45 PM
  • 9 Replies
So I been having contractions on & off since Tuesday I went to the hospital I got send home because they weren't that strong they were 4-5 minutes apart I was berly 1 centemiter & a half dialated, well they stripped my membrane & nothing but the contractions come the same it's not to the point where I feel like I need to go the hospital but they are uncomfortable, on Thursday I lost my mucus plug I been walking having sex drinking teas & nothing there still the same I am tired I just want to get them stronger I am 39 weeks & 4 days , this is my 3rd baby but I figured since it's my 3rd I'll be having him sooner the thing is this is my first time going into labor by my self with my previous 2 I was induced, I been having a lot of discharge like crazy I wet my panty liner, ugh at this point I just wish my water brakes or the contractions come faster . Has anyone experienced this before ?
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Leilanis_mommy1
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:52 PM
No but I figured sex would help you dilate more, that's what happened to me.
I would say just go to the hospital when you can't take the pain I wouldn't want to be stuck in the hospital doing nothing when I could just be at home relaxing in my bed until it's time
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:58 PM
Have u tried squats? I've been watching g you tube videos and a few of the women were doing squats to progress their labor or dancing lol. Worth a shot
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:02 PM
I also read something about nipple stimulation, massaging your nipples or pumping if you plan on breastfeeding it's supposed to induce labor naturally,by releasing oxytocin?

Quoting want2bmommy86: Have u tried squats? I've been watching g you tube videos and a few of the women were doing squats to progress their labor or dancing lol. Worth a shot
mariagiselle
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:23 PM
Yes I tried squads I want to do jumping jacks but my bf saids it's probably not safe for the baby , I already stimulate my nipples every time I take a shower 😞

Quoting want2bmommy86: I also read something about nipple stimulation, massaging your nipples or pumping if you plan on breastfeeding it's supposed to induce labor naturally,by releasing oxytocin?

Quoting want2bmommy86: Have u tried squats? I've been watching g you tube videos and a few of the women were doing squats to progress their labor or dancing lol. Worth a shot
mariagiselle
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:24 PM
It's not helping at all 😩😩 I don't want to be over due 😭

Quoting Leilanis_mommy1: No but I figured sex would help you dilate more, that's what happened to me.
I would say just go to the hospital when you can't take the pain I wouldn't want to be stuck in the hospital doing nothing when I could just be at home relaxing in my bed until it's time
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:28 PM
My drs always told me to come in when you can't breathe or move through a contraction. I would sit on my exercise ball constantly to open my hips wider in hopes of helping babys head to engage. I also walked, walked, and walked.
mommy2bRN007
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:31 PM
Walk, sex, and rest. There's really nothing you can go to make your self go into labor but when contractions start you can walk, try having sex, take a hot bath, and rest.
kajira
by Emma on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:35 PM

For me, after a good nights sleep I went into labor. Maybe try resting and getting yourself to a peaceful place of "whatever happens, will hapen" might help your body go into labor?

Azure
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Sounds like it's getting close! Sending positive thoughts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)