Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

37 week appt tomorrow... update

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:31 PM
  • 11 Replies
I have my 37 week appt tomorrow (will be 36 weeks and 5 days tomorrow) and kind of nervous lol will I be told I'm still dialated to a 1 or will I have progressed? That's what's on my mind and keeping me awake at the moment lol well that and heartburn...stupid pizza cravings. I bought a yoga ball on saturday and have used it the last 2 days, my dogs want to play with it and my husband laughs because I will be sitting on it and bouncing lightly and the dogs will whine at me and try to knock me off of it lol by nipping at it.

Update:
Well appointment went ok, still a 1 but said it was a loose 1, still 30% thinned, baby is a -3. My ob wants to do an ultrasound if I haven't gone into labor by my next appt that is on the 8th, she wants to see how baby is growing since I've lost almost 4 pounds, I've only gained 10 through this whole pregnancy and lost 4 pounds since my last appt which was last tuesday.
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiki719
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:35 PM
I had all.my kids the day of my 37 week appointment so hopefully you will make progress but baby should stay a little longer. Good luck
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:42 PM
Yeah I hope she stays in for a couple more weeks, just like knowing I'm making some progress lol

Quoting kiki719: I had all.my kids the day of my 37 week appointment so hopefully you will make progress but baby should stay a little longer. Good luck
kiki719
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:43 PM
Yea lol. Like I said I had mine with in 6 hours of each appointment. I went from 0 dialotion to 5cm in 3 days.

Quoting want2bmommy86: Yeah I hope she stays in for a couple more weeks, just like knowing I'm making some progress lol

Quoting kiki719: I had all.my kids the day of my 37 week appointment so hopefully you will make progress but baby should stay a little longer. Good luck
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:47 PM
Do you think it was the exam that put you into labor or something else?

Quoting kiki719: Yea lol. Like I said I had mine with in 6 hours of each appointment. I went from 0 dialotion to 5cm in 3 days.

Quoting want2bmommy86: Yeah I hope she stays in for a couple more weeks, just like knowing I'm making some progress lol

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:48 PM
I hope all is well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2016 at 12:29 AM
Thank you

Quoting kmqw229: I hope all is well!
Sarah725
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2016 at 10:04 AM

I got checked for my Group B test and then never again.  She never even offered.

want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2016 at 10:19 AM
She checked me at my last 2 appts so I'm hoping she does this time too. I just like knowing what's going on, I hate not knowing things lol

Quoting Sarah725:

I got checked for my Group B test and then never again.  She never even offered.

Sarah725
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2016 at 10:24 AM
That's understandable!

Quoting want2bmommy86: She checked me at my last 2 appts so I'm hoping she does this time too. I just like knowing what's going on, I hate not knowing things lol

Quoting Sarah725:

Azure
by Group Admin on Feb. 1, 2016 at 10:46 AM

Good luck!

I love my exercise ball. It's a godsend, especially during pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)