Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Friday!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:38 AM
  • 8 Replies
What are your plans for the weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:49 PM
We don't have any big plans. We might make sugar cookies if I feel ok. Morning sickness is hitting me hard.
ThePoopFace
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:01 PM

I work on Saturdays, so my weekend days are Sunday and Monday. Sunday I plan on taking the family out for breakfast and Friendlys then to see a movie at the mall after, and on Monday ill be washing all the rest of the baby clothes, putting everything away, setting up the crib bedding, unpacking her toiletries to get them ready, and installing the car seat! lol, so Mondays my nesting day. 

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:54 PM
Hang in there!

Quoting sapphirelibra: We don't have any big plans. We might make sugar cookies if I feel ok. Morning sickness is hitting me hard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:54 PM
Enjoy!

Quoting ThePoopFace:

I work on Saturdays, so my weekend days are Sunday and Monday. Sunday I plan on taking the family out for breakfast and Friendlys then to see a movie at the mall after, and on Monday ill be washing all the rest of the baby clothes, putting everything away, setting up the crib bedding, unpacking her toiletries to get them ready, and installing the car seat! lol, so Mondays my nesting day. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on Mar. 12, 2016 at 4:22 PM

Trying to catch up on work.

Azure
by Group Admin on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:44 PM

My plans for the weekend were getting a lot of laundry done, finally taking down the Christmas tree (yes, you read right) and spending some time outside with the kids.

So far I have accomplished spending a lot of time outside with the kids. However, my eldest may have broken his finger, so we may be making a trip to urgent care tomorrow.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:42 AM
How's the finger now?

Quoting Azure:

My plans for the weekend were getting a lot of laundry done, finally taking down the Christmas tree (yes, you read right) and spending some time outside with the kids.

So far I have accomplished spending a lot of time outside with the kids. However, my eldest may have broken his finger, so we may be making a trip to urgent care tomorrow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Azure
by Group Admin on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:07 AM

Quoting kmqw229: How's the finger now?
Quoting Azure:

Bruised and swollen. Urgent Care opens at 11 tomorrow. We've splinted it but are going in tomorrow to get the doctor's opinion. My guess is there will be an x-ray.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)