Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Exercise

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:34 AM
  • 32 Replies

Do you exercise while pregnant?  

How fast do you feel the need to drop the pregnancy weight before friends and family start to make comments?

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shiny76
by Stephine on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

i do yoga......dunno if that counts

and i don't feel any pressure, my body is my own, if they wanna comment i'll tell them the same...took me 2 years last time to lose the weight then i got pregnant again lol. skinny is like a fertility pill to me.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:54 PM
Yes, I walk. My BIL and FIL feel I should lose weight no matter what I do. At times I hate seeing them. They are the only ones that have made comments in a bad way.
Oliviajayne
by Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:58 PM
I exercised my entire pregnancy.
My baby is a month old and Im almost back to pre baby weight. I'm not exercising yet I'm waiting for a clearance then I'll be back to the gym to tone up.
hugss
by on Mar. 12, 2016 at 5:49 PM

I did jazzersize .. during..
I wanted to drop the weight after for me :)

ThePoopFace
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 6:08 PM

I continued my normal workout until 15-16 weeks, then changed to walking on the treadmill and just doing legs, arms, and oblique. After about 26 weeks I stopped working out all together because I got lazy and uncomfortable. I drop my pregnancy weight really quickly, but I really dont gain that much to begin with because of my diet. Im 38 weeks and up 26-27 lbs rite now, and ill probably have 10 left to lose after 6 weeks. 

marilyn623
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 6:10 PM
Aside from chasing my older kids around I don't really exercise.
I've always lost the baby weight pretty quick, but I gained a lot more this time.
egyptian_mommy
by on Mar. 12, 2016 at 6:41 PM
Does chasing the other kids around all day count as exercise? If so, then yes, definitely exercised every day. Lol
SaigeMarie
by on Mar. 12, 2016 at 7:06 PM
I'm not exercising...and since I'm barely putting weight on I'll most likely walk out being my prepregnancy weight.
JCplus1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 7:12 PM
I only walk my dog.
That's all I've ever done.
I'm 28 weeks an have only gained 7lbs. I'm not overly worried about my size.

When baby comes in June, I will probably take longer walks (or more of them) since the weather will be beautiful.
BellaSophia1416
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:05 PM

I also exercised through both my pregnancies. I never let anyone pressure me...my career is in the fitness industry so i knew what i needed to do. im actually on bed rest this pregnancy so its hard! dont let anyone pressure you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)