Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PREGNANT AND NEW TO CAFEMOM

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:28 PM
  • 18 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,

My name is Jade and I am 14 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my 3rd child, the gender is unknown, I have a 11 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. I'm a single parent and work a full time job and live alone with my kids. I've joined this site to meet women like myself and to seek support from other single moms and moms in general. My kids all have different dads and they all choose not to be in their lives so I hustle twice as hard to meet their needs because one thing i don't have time for is to beg a man to take care of his kids. my kids are blessings to me as i'm sure your kids are to you. Just wanted introduce myself and I look forward to talking to your ladies soon.

by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicki.hemingway
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:30 PM

Unless you like maddening levels of drama, run now and don't look back.

sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:37 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the group!
jskj83041416
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:38 PM

So this website is full of drama?

sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:07 PM
The Pregnancy Group isn't so bad. There are other groups within cafemom that are bad and full of negativity. However, depending on your subject, people won't hesitate to tell you exactly how they feel. Take what you can from the positive people and ignore the rest.

Quoting jskj83041416:

Azure
by Group Admin on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:46 PM

Welcome to the group. I know there is a single mom's group[ here as well on cafemom. How are you feeling during your pregnancy? What do you do for work?

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:12 PM

Hi Jade!  Welcome!

Kmakksmom
by ~*Stefanie*~ on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:25 PM
Welcome! :)
TigerofMu
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:27 PM

Welcome!  Congratulations!

lovemylife_15
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:05 PM
I'd recommend avoiding the moms confession page,that page is brutal

Quoting jskj83041416:

RocknRoll.Rose
by Melody on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:09 PM
Hello and welcome! My name is Melody. I am 32 weeks pregnant with a girl named Audrey Grace. This baby's father is in the picture (for now) but I have three other kids without a father. The oldest is 13. He is adopted. Biologically he is my brother but I've raised him since he was born. I also have 2 year old twins. Their DNA contributor is a very long story. I wouldn't even give him the dignity of calling him a sperm donor. My kids are all unplanned blessings and they are all precious to me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)