Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

From donuts to fried chicken and even vegan crab cakes! What are YOU craving?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:43 PM
  • 14 Replies

'My favourite things!' Chrissy Teigen lists her pregnancy cravings from donuts to fried chicken and even vegan crab cakes in epic series of Twitter posts

By LIZZIE SMITH FOR MAILONLINE

It seems Chrissy Teigen has successfully identified her pregnancy craving - food, and lots of it.

In an epic series of Twitter posts the model revealed her favourite meals - from donuts to friend chicken via vegan crab cakes and corn cookies.

'I will now share my favorite things,' wrote the 30-year-old, before going on to name check an impressively long list of her favourite eateries, from ramen in New York to BLTs in Los Angeles via hot chicken in Nashville.

Ready to indulge! Model Chrissy Teigen has shared her pregnancy cravings in an epic series of Twitter posts

And while some of her top spots are unashamedly high end, it's clear Chrissy is no food snob - taking as much delight in dining at fast food joints KFC, Panera, Carl's Jr and Taco Bell as she does at more star-studded eateries.

'2 tacos at jack in the box. chicken soft tacos with del scorcho at del taco. ranch doritos locos tacos at taco bell. fish tacos at Wahoo's,' writes the self-proclaimed foodie.

'Waffle fries at Carl's Jr, broccoli cheddar soup bread bowls at panera, red robin steak fries with ranch (best ranch award)'.

Even cheap pancake joint iHop gets a mention - for their hashbrowns, although Chrissy does admit she makes better ones herself. 

Read full story here

What are YOU craving?

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hiraeth
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:24 PM

Outback's Aussie Cheese Fries - seasoned fries with cheddar jack cheese melted on top with crumbled bacon, dipped in Outback's spicy ranch dressing.  And Outback just sent me an email saying they now have an app for ordering, paying, call ahead seating, and coupons...

Oh, and ice cream.  That's it.

MistyMoo
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:28 PM
A really good hamburger or steak. Although, I just had some vanilla yogurt and it really hit the spot.
sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:44 PM
All I want right now is a #1 from Wendy's. I'm trying so hard to fight it.
TotallyWarped
by on Mar. 23, 2016 at 8:38 PM
Ice cream! Can't get enough of it!
Steak in au jus sauce!
And sour patch kids.
Liz132
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 8:49 PM

I keep craving roast beef and mashed potatoes with gravy lately. 

luckyinlife
by on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:21 PM
At this moment I could go for a brownie hot fudge sundae!
HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:40 PM

I craved sushi at first, then the thought of it made me ill.

loquaciousred
by Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:41 PM
Sandwiches. All kinds. Meat and cheese between bread...it's like all I want!
flaquitabss
by on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:53 PM
I crave all kinds of spicy food, but mostly, jicama with lemon and chili powder. Yummmm!!
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 11:18 PM
I crave ice cream all the time, pregnant or not

Quoting TotallyWarped: Ice cream! Can't get enough of it!
Steak in au jus sauce!
And sour patch kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)