Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help.i dont know what to think!!!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:58 PM
  • 6 Replies
I just got off my period 2 or 3 days ago. Sorry for this info but during o e of those days me n my husband had sex.my periods on last for 4 days.since i been off my period i have been having this pain in my left lower part of my stomach i get a ache every now and again.but at night is when its the worst.i have to take medicine 2 go 2 sleep.and wearing pants and a belt bothers me too.im also spotting too and feel sick, and starting to get dizzy when i get up now too.can somebody help me...what is going on...i rlly dont think i could be pregnant. Could i???
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:17 PM
I personally don't think you're pregnant. Very rarely do women ovulate during or even a day or so after their period. And even if you somehow managed to conceive, you wouldn't be having so many pregnancy symptoms this early on. Just my opinion. Wait until your next period arrives, if it doesn't, take a pregnancy test.
Azure
by Group Admin on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:48 AM

You don't sound pregnant, but I still might see the doctor with your symptoms.

Sarah725
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 11:46 AM

That doesn't sound like pregnancy.  Call your doctor and see what he/she says.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 11:25 PM
How are you now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleyh1925
by Member on Mar. 24, 2016 at 12:22 PM
Yeah thats what im going to do im gunna go to the doctor bc im still spotting, dizzy and feel sick. And for some reason i dont know why, but for some reason my left side of my lower stomach has been hurting,and hasnt gone away yett. I would love to know what is going on. Hopefully they know!!
Sarah725
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Glad you are going to the doctor's.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)