Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

when did I conceive

Posted by on May. 14, 2007 at 11:55 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am due on December 13. Can someone help me figure out when I conceived? My periords are all messed up, I can go months with out one. So I can not really go by that.
thanks,

by on May. 14, 2007 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dkaam05
by on May. 14, 2007 at 11:57 AM
an ultrasound is probably the only thing that will help you know around the time you conceived.
Alismommy
by Member on May. 15, 2007 at 5:47 PM
You should look it up online. Go to google or somthing and type in calculate conception, or calculate due date. There is lots of websites that you just type in your due date, and they will give you a time when you conceived
moongemini
by Member on May. 15, 2007 at 5:57 PM
HI!!

I did a defualt online and it says your conception date would have been 3/22 but tis very genaric but I think I also did it right b/c I went by your d/d let me know if you need any other help
EmisMommy
by on May. 15, 2007 at 5:58 PM
You figure out your due date by taking the date of conception and subtracting 3 months and 7 days.  So you probably conceived around March 20th. 
mar0on504
by on May. 15, 2007 at 6:16 PM
I am due Dec.15th and the doctor said it looks like I concieved on March 22nd, so maybe you concieved March 20th.
michelleientt
by on May. 15, 2007 at 10:55 PM
I had the same problem. I would suggest getting an ultrasound. They will give you the gestational age. Good luck! And congrats! BTW My bday is Dec 13 and I was concieved on March 17, per my Mom.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)