Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do your kids look like you or your DH/SO?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:43 AM
  • 15 Replies
My first born looks like the both of us. He's got my eyes, eyebrows, my profile but a bigger, rounder head than us. He's got my husband's lips but my hair and my ears. People always say he looks like us both, but he does have my lighter skin tone. I, personally, think he looks more like me.

My second son looks just like my husband. He spit him out. I don't see a hint of me anywhere physically. He's got my husband's head shape, hair, eyes, lips, nose, monkey ears, and a slightly darker skin tone.

My third son, however, looks just like me! We're identical. He has my hair, my eyes, ears, lips, nose, head shape, profile and eyebrows. He is also lighter in skin tone like me.

We're expecting baby #4 due this fall and I keep thinking that he or she will look like my husband just based off the pattern.
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadeHope
by Jade on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Our 9 year old is adopted, so he doesn't resemble either of us. I'm pregnant with our first biological child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistyMoo
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this
My oldest looks just like his dad, my middle child looks more like me, but not like a mini me and my third child looks like a female version of her dad lol I have to guess that this one will look like dad too lol I'd be OK with that.
annas_momma
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
My daughter looks like my twin! If you see pictures of me from when I was her age, at every stage, you just about can't tell us apart.

We won't know about little for a few more weeks, but based on ultrasounds, I think he looks just like my husband when he was a baby.
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Yup! That's how it is with me and my third son. He's literally my mini me. I tried to find a good pic but that's me and my mom when I was a baby and then that's my Logan :)

Quoting annas_momma: My daughter looks like my twin! If you see pictures of me from when I was her age, at every stage, you just about can't tell us apart.

We won't know about little for a few more weeks, but based on ultrasounds, I think he looks just like my husband when he was a baby.
annas_momma
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg!!! He does look JUST like you ☺️

Our little one cooking is going to be Logan too.

Quoting Butterfly_xo:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Yup! That's how it is with me and my third son. He's literally my mini me. I tried to find a good pic but that's me and my mom when I was a baby and then that's my Logan :)

Quoting annas_momma: My daughter looks like my twin! If you see pictures of me from when I was her age, at every stage, you just about can't tell us apart.

Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:09 AM
Aww how awesome :-) When are you due?

Quoting annas_momma: Omg!!! He does look JUST like you ☺️

Quoting Butterfly_xo:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

acclbentz
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Dd1 looks identical to dhs side of the family, while ds and dd2 look like my side. I compared a picture of ds and I both at 3 years old and it's amazing how much he resembles me.
annas_momma
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:10 AM
I'm due May 12th, but they are going to induce me May 3rd (if he doesn't come before then.

Quoting Butterfly_xo: Aww how awesome :-) When are you due?

Quoting Butterfly_xo:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:18 AM
Yay! A May baby :) My middle child is a May baby! Well congratulations to you!!! I'm due on Halloween but I'm pretty sure baby is going to come a few days later.

Quoting annas_momma: I'm due May 12th, but they are going to induce me May 3rd (if he doesn't come before then.

Quoting Butterfly_xo: Aww how awesome :-) When are you due?

Quoting Butterfly_xo:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Sarah725
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Our first is a good mix, second just like my husband and third just like me.  I remember seeing our 3rd baby for the first time and thinking, I finally got one lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)