Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What sucks about your pregnancy?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:41 AM
  • 25 Replies

I get so annoyed when I see people post on FB/IG/etc. that pregnant women shouldn't complain about their pregnancies because of people who can't get pregnant or have experienced loss.

This is still bugging me from one I saw Saturday. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I was miserable when I read it, having stomach acid kicked up into my throat.

And ugh, all the comments about how excited some of them were to have horrible pregnancy symptoms.

It's ok to not enjoy being uncomfortable. Things like this are the reason women are so afraid to admit anything negative related to their pregnancies or children. That can have negative effect, folks.

So anyway, what sucks about your pregnancy? Bitch it out.

-Tabi

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedtohave7
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:15 AM
Honestly nothing... But that's probably because this is my 9th pregnancy. I've had all the heartburn, sore hips, sharp pains.
tabicatinthehat
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:18 AM

Yeah, I guess this is just business as usual for you. I don't think I could do it! This is my second, but my first will be 14 in two weeks so it may as well be my first. And I was in no way this uncomfortable with my first.

Quoting blessedtohave7: Honestly nothing... But that's probably because this is my 9th pregnancy. I've had all the heartburn, sore hips, sharp pains.

mattiehatter
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:24 AM
I woke up last night with some nasty low back pain (which is partially due to a nasty storm that blew in last night). When I got up I felt like I'd been kicked in the taint. My son likes to hang out low and push up later in the night. Other than some nasty morning sickeness in my first trimester and the fact that on occasion he drops my blood sugar out from under me, it's not been a terrible pregnancy.
sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:28 AM
I can't sleep. It makes me grumpy.
shiny76
by Stephine on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:34 AM

swelling, swelling, and umm swelling, and soreness, and aches and pains and ARG i feel like i'm falling apart and i'm so tired. oh trust me i could bitch all day long, this is my 2nd pregnancy and i am legit miserable, i feel like a newbie cause i wasn't this whiny during my first pregnancy or this miserable.

Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:09 PM
Right now, the only two things that really bother me is the fatigue and the all day nausea. Some days I throw up in the morning, some days I don't.
Azure
by Group Admin on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:19 PM

That is very true. I have hyperemesis during my pregnancies, up to the very end. At the end of them I'm in so much pain it hurts me to walk. I have big babies and am very uncomfortable. Pregnancy is not fun for me other than feeling the baby move. The end result? More than worth all of that discomfort! But it bothers me too, when people say women shouldn't complain. Pregnancy is not a walk in the park for everyone!

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

For me it's the fear and anxiety that trumps any physical discomforts.

kiki719
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate every moment of being pregnant. Mind you I had horrible pregnancies but Im not a good pregnant person. I just hate it in general.
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 12, 2016 at 4:00 AM

I love being pregnant and having a baby, what I hate the most is when it's over, I always am ready to be pregnant again. LOL

Okay, and the last 3-4 weeks suck. I get prodromal labor where I can't tell when I actually go into labor and am "this" close to having a baby. It made it so I had an unassisted birth where my husband delivered this time. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)