Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally did it

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:46 PM
  • 6 Replies

After 3 weeks of in and out of the hospital with preterm contractions (last time they were 3 minutes apart) and them stopping them, I finally got a hospital bag together lol.  The last time even my husband was like we should just have a bag ready. Only thing missing from my bag is a brush because my kids broke all my travel hairbrushes so need to grab a new one.  And my DH needs to put which laptop he wants in there.  36 weeks and starting to really feel the urge to get everything ready for baby. Alittle hard since doctor wants me to stay down and keep contractions under control till 37 weeks 38 if at all possible. Have a finale on Saturday have to make it to, but after that I am not preventing anymore and when baby comes baby comes.

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Azure
by Group Admin on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad you got it done! I procrastinate with mine until about 37 weeks.

sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:00 PM
Now, if you're like me, unpack it and repack it two or three times before delivery. You know, in case you missed something the first two times.
Sounds like you're getting close!
Jukebox_Jenny
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I the same way. I think I packed with my son on the way to the hospital. Lol!
Eliza04
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:36 PM

Quoting sapphirelibra: Now, if you're like me, unpack it and repack it two or three times before delivery. You know, in case you missed something the first two times. Sounds like you're getting close!

Not so much repacking as oh yeah need this.  What was really funny was all my older kids kept asking why there was a bag packed and what was happening lol.

Eliza04
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:37 PM

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny: I the same way. I think I packed with my son on the way to the hospital. Lol!

Lol I try not to do that, though I have totally forgotten before and Juan to have hubby bring everything.

Jukebox_Jenny
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 12:07 AM
Well, I'm that way packing for vacation too so I think it's just a hard habit to break. Lol!

Quoting Eliza04:

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny: I the same way. I think I packed with my son on the way to the hospital. Lol!

Lol I try not to do that, though I have totally forgotten before and Juan to have hubby bring everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)