Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day 5 - Tried to get family pictures, but my kids were being silly.

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:02 PM
  • 24 Replies

I've also come to the conclusion, that maternity clothes worn AFTER giving birth are very NOT flattering to your figure once you don't have a baby pooch. O.o My stomach is pretty flat now, but I need to lose the 15-20lbs of baby chub I put on that wasn't the baby.

I only lost 10lbs after I had her. I think it should come off pretty quick, but I'm still pretty sore, so walking is going to need to wait a few more days. I plan on going on a zoo trip next week for my toddlers 2nd birthday. And now that the weather is super nice here, going out for a walk in the early morning and late evening will help.

My kids didn't really want to cooperate for pictures though. They were being silly. LOL

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:08 PM
#17 is SO cute. Your daughter is very beautiful. If she's like mine, she knows it too.
Your kids are adorable.
sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this
And you look fantastic, btw!
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:10 PM

Yeah, i'm going to be in HUGE trouble in about 10 years with her, she already turns heads.... O.o

Quoting sapphirelibra: #17 is SO cute. Your daughter is very beautiful. If she's like mine, she knows it too. Your kids are adorable.

sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:15 PM
Yep Sophiah turns heads too. She's 4 and I'm already dreading the teenage years. DH breaks into a sweat just taking about it. LOL!
Quoting kajira:

Yeah, i'm going to be in HUGE trouble in about 10 years with her, she already turns heads.... O.o

Quoting sapphirelibra: #17 is SO cute. Your daughter is very beautiful. If she's like mine, she knows it too.
Your kids are adorable.

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:17 PM

My daughter is literally kissing frogs already to find her prince.... so... that mixed with her pretty looks means i'm going to have to lock her in a tower with a chastity belt until she's 25. LOL

Quoting sapphirelibra: And you look fantastic, btw!

sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:30 PM
I LOVE this picture. Frogs are my favorite. I've loved them my whole life🐸💚
I like this idea of a tower confinement til 25, chastity belt included. I'm stealing this idea.
Quoting kajira:

My daughter is literally kissing frogs already to find her prince.... so... that mixed with her pretty looks means i'm going to have to lock her in a tower with a chastity belt until she's 25. LOL

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

hahaha, well maybe we can put them together for company :P

Quoting sapphirelibra: I LOVE this picture. Frogs are my favorite. I've loved them my whole life🐸💚 I like this idea of a tower confinement til 25, chastity belt included. I'm stealing this idea.
Quoting kajira:

Azure
by Group Admin on Apr. 12, 2016 at 9:53 AM

Well, once you have more than one family pictures are always touch and go. :P You still got some good ones!

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 12, 2016 at 9:56 AM

I've found that it's pretty hit or miss even if you break them apart and try to take photos 1 on 1 now... LOL

Quoting Azure:

Well, once you have more than one family pictures are always touch and go. :P You still got some good ones!

Allie_kat1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 9:58 AM
Kid pics with multiple little ones are always... interesting. My fiance is exploring photography, and we tried getting pics of the kids the other day. He snapped over 300 pics in many different poses. We have ONE good one lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)