Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spotting before period?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:09 PM
  • 8 Replies
I had sex while I was ovulating which was April 8,but my boyfriend pulled out. On April 12th we had sex and he didn't pull out. I started spotting last night like a brownish color, I'm not cramping or anything. But I'm not supposed to start my period until april 22. Could I be pregnant, or could it be not normal.
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shiny76
by Stephine on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:20 PM

even if he pulls out precum still has a chance to get you pregnant, so anything is possiable, and sometimes periods just do what they want depending on your hormones and stress, only way to know is to test.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:57 PM
Yes you could be. No way to know till you have a missed period and/or positive test. I spot before my periods for a day or two.
Azure
by Group Admin on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Are you trying to get pregnant or avoid it? If you want to avoid it, pull out method is not reliable. I suggest looking into the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. Good luck!

celestegood
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 8:25 PM

Precum has sperm in it.  Test tomorrow, then again in a week if you don't get your period.  Luck.

butterflycircle
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 8:49 PM

I always have brownish pink spotting around the time of my missed period with all f my 5 pregnancies. If you have sex you have a chance at pregnancy. Especially around the time of ovulation.

aneela
by on Apr. 21, 2016 at 9:59 PM

yep i agree...still a chance

Quoting shiny76:

even if he pulls out precum still has a chance to get you pregnant, so anything is possiable, and sometimes periods just do what they want depending on your hormones and stress, only way to know is to test.

timon95
by on Apr. 21, 2016 at 10:22 PM
Wait a few days then test
conweis
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 10:22 PM
You can wait two more weeks and take a test.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)