Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Concerned

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 11:42 AM
  • 25 Replies
I found out a couple weeks ago that I'm pregnant I go Tuesday May 10th to the doctor yesterday I used the bathroom and I wiped there was a faint pink color on the toilet paper I didn't think much yesterday but I went this morning and when I wiped there was a little more than a spot and it was dark red is this something I should worry about or could it be old blood I just nee some help!
by on May. 8, 2016 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lost2013
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Old blood is brown not red. Not to scare you but when I had my chemical pregnancy I started out with brown spotting then the next day it was a lot of red blood with clots. Good luck to you.
mcmlxxxv
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:17 PM
I would call the nurses line today or tomorrow.
Sarah725
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 4:52 PM

Hopefully everything is okay, try and relax. Hopefully there's no more.

MissMackiesgg
by on May. 8, 2016 at 5:00 PM

GO TO ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JadeHope
by Jade on May. 8, 2016 at 5:55 PM
2 moms liked this
Unless she's having severe pain or hemorrhaging, there is no indication of an emergency situation justifying going to the ER. Op, keep a close eye on it, stay hydrated, and call your OB in the morning. If anything changes and you bleed heavily or experience pain, then by all means go to the ER.

Quoting MissMackiesgg:

GO TO ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:52 PM

Quoting JadeHope: Unless she's having severe pain or hemorrhaging, there is no indication of an emergency situation justifying going to the ER. Op, keep a close eye on it, stay hydrated, and call your OB in the morning. If anything changes and you bleed heavily or experience pain, then by all means go to the ER.
Quoting MissMackiesgg:

GO TO ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join us in    

mrswillie
by on May. 9, 2016 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with this. There's no reason to run to the ER.

Quoting JadeHope: Unless she's having severe pain or hemorrhaging, there is no indication of an emergency situation justifying going to the ER. Op, keep a close eye on it, stay hydrated, and call your OB in the morning. If anything changes and you bleed heavily or experience pain, then by all means go to the ER.

Quoting MissMackiesgg:

GO TO ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MistyMoo
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2016 at 8:04 AM
Call the doctor today and let then know what's happening. In the meantime, just rest as much as you can, keep hydrated and keep an eye on it.
Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2016 at 8:39 AM
No er thats a bit much at this point but a call to your ob should be made
LaniBee
by on May. 9, 2016 at 8:39 AM
This. Good luck :-)

Quoting MistyMoo: Call the doctor today and let then know what's happening. In the meantime, just rest as much as you can, keep hydrated and keep an eye on it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)