Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guess I'm gonna need to do a blood test wed if they are still positive........

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:12 PM
  • 23 Replies

3 minute mark.

5 minute mark.

7 min mark.

10 minute mark.

These were yesterdays tests.... I took more today, Second morning urine, since I forgot to do first morning urine.

I've never had a positive this far after having a baby and being a few weeks out.... husband thinks it's leftover, but i'm not so sure... it's been 11 days since we started having sex again, so the time frame is right...

Here are today's tests :

i took two of these, because one was heavy on the dye... lol

But there's no missing that FRER's line... i would think it would be a lot lighter, if it was left over from Zoey's pregnancy... but I dunno... if they aren't gone over the next couple days, I see my dr on wed, so I guess i'll be having her draw betas.

by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shiny76
by Stephine on May. 8, 2016 at 12:36 PM

what is meant to be will be suga! good luck!

kajira
by Emma on May. 8, 2016 at 12:43 PM

oh, I know. I just don't like not knowing if it's real or not.... I was going to have a mothers day drink and now I can't. LOL ugh.

Quoting shiny76:

what is meant to be will be suga! good luck!

mcmlxxxv
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Man, it's really hard to tell! I took a First Response test 11 days after my estimated conception date and it was a really faint line, maybe more like on your "10 minute mark" test. I tested again 2 days later and it was a definite pregnant. So just give it a couple days before you spend more money on more tests lol
ColleenF30
by Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:20 PM

How long ago was she born?

kajira
by Emma on May. 8, 2016 at 2:04 PM
Almost 5 weeks ago. She's over a month old. We started having sex 3 weeks pp. Midwife okayes it since bleeding had stopped. I would guess I'm 8 to 12? Days pregnant if it's not leftover. It just seems a little dark for almost 5 weeks pp n the right type of line for how early I'd be....

Quoting ColleenF30:

ColleenF30
by Member on May. 8, 2016 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

That does seem a bit late to still be getting it from a previous pregnancy. It could be, but if I were a betting woman I would think you were pregnant again.

Quoting kajira: Almost 5 weeks ago. She's over a month old. We started having sex 3 weeks pp. Midwife okayes it since bleeding had stopped. I would guess I'm 8 to 12? Days pregnant if it's not leftover. It just seems a little dark for almost 5 weeks pp n the right type of line for how early I'd be....
Quoting ColleenF30:

DILLIGAF?

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 3:05 PM
Omg!!!!!! "They" say the more kids you have, the more fertile you are!

I'm excited for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on May. 8, 2016 at 3:13 PM
Yeah I have no idea. I think I don't want to get my hopes up considering how many years it take him for each of my pregnancies. My husband still thinks it's from Zoe's birth but I don't know it seems unlikely which is why it's so confusing Wednesday feels like it's going to be forever away to talk to my doctor

Quoting kmqw229: Omg!!!!!! "They" say the more kids you have, the more fertile you are!

I'm excited for you!
Sarah725
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 4:49 PM

I really don't think it's possible to have left over hcg that far after a pregnancy.  Congrats girl, what a mother's day present.  Are you over whelmed or happy?

kajira
by Emma on May. 8, 2016 at 4:58 PM

I'm fine with it if it's real... just not 100% sure it's real.... 

Quoting Sarah725:

I really don't think it's possible to have left over hcg that far after a pregnancy.  Congrats girl, what a mother's day present.  Are you over whelmed or happy?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)