Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nesting

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:40 AM
  • 16 Replies
OMG I've been bit by the nesting bug. I woke up at 1 am this am thinking I need to get ready for the baby. Need to glean this organize this get this and that. It's been bugging me all day it's like an itch. I have 4 whole months. I'm suppose to take it easy I had unexplained bleed 2 weeks ago so no vigorous activities No lifting etc. Haven't had a problem since but I do that want to over do it again. Anyone else nesting
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lorraina32
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:50 AM
I starting nesting when I was 5 mos pregnant with my daughter .in till I gave birth to her
NatyRod
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:08 PM
My nesting starts pretty early too.. My OCD doesn't allow me to procrastinate.. Lol
I'm 22 wks and already working on a to do list. Lol
-BluEydDvl-
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:43 PM
I had a nesting fit a couple weeks ago. I got a car seat, washed all her clothes, and organized the closet. Now I'm just too tired to do anything, lol.
Azure
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:24 PM

I hope you're fighting the urge and resting instead of nesting!

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:06 PM

Write it down on lists: lists of things that your DH needs to do, lists of things that you can do, lists of things you need to get.  Then you can start crossing things off of those lists and it'll be like scratching that itch. =)

Sarah725
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 12:30 PM

Some pregnancies I'm just to exhausted to nest.

Cherriemama831
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow excuse all my typos there lol. I see all you lady's figured it out. Haha my hubby agreed to start with cleaning out the garage. We are looking into bunkbeds for our girls. Our 3 year old is still in a toddler bed in our room. So we are going to move her into the big girls room.
Sarah725
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 12:46 PM

I love my to do lists.  Just write everything down.  Even having it organized in my head helps me to calm down a bit.

sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 8:13 PM
I'm 31 weeks today and decided the floors in the house needed to be shampooed. Just finished an hour ago.
tonyanamelia
by Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 8:30 PM
I immediately start thinking of things I should be doing while on bed rest (been there several times in the past). So, I feel for you. I usually get all complainy and depressed so my hubs & my mom help when I am not allowed to get out of bed. Not my favorite way to complete tasks, but at least I have a support system to help! I am trying to make sure everything is done now (28 weeks) just in case I go on bedrest soon. Lol It happens alot in my pregnancies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)