Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish me luck

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 2:23 PM
  • 14 Replies

Mobile Photo

Been deep cleaning my room all day :(

And have to fold this 😭😭😭
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Emma on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:01 PM

I have a dining room table covered in clothes and baskets to fold.... I wish I only had a few items! LOL

Love the hello kitty though :P

xchiquitika16x
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:09 PM
Thank you I cleaned the whole room under bed throw out stuff we no longer use and my room hook me 12 to now 3 pm I stll have to mop about to it now

Quoting kajira:

I have a dining room table covered in clothes and baskets to fold.... I wish I only had a few items! LOL

kajira
by Emma on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:19 PM

I clean some days what feels like "non stop cleaning" and then my kids just follow behind me and undo all my hard work.

LOL

I share my bedroom with 3 littles kids, since neither of my two younger kids like to sleep alone, my toddler freaks out at night and needs mommy/daddy cuddles by morning, and my 5 year old refuses to sleep alone, even though she has her own bed/room - she sleeps in her brothers toddler bed most nights because she declares she sleeps better if she cuddles with him.

Then of course, I sleep with the baby... 

O.o

It's a pain, I have both my toddler/baby's stuff in my room, and my daughter's constantly dropping her clothes, toys, and electronics all over. 

And thats just in my room!! I go upstairs and their bathroom is covered in clothes that have been repeatedly asked (today, too) to bring downstairs. I told my son if the bathrooms not clean enough I can go in there to wash my hands, he's going to owe me money to pay me to clean it for him. haha

Quoting xchiquitika16x: Thank you I cleaned the whole room under bed throw out stuff we no longer use and my room hook me 12 to now 3 pm I stll have to mop about to it now
Quoting kajira:

xchiquitika16x
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:35 PM
Lol I need to mop

I live with my daughter my boyfriend my mother in law she dose shit my daughter has her room she sleeps in bed with mommy & daddy

Quoting kajira:

I clean some days what feels like "non stop cleaning" and then my kids just follow behind me and undo all my hard work.

LOL

I share my bedroom with 3 littles kids, since neither of my two younger kids like to sleep alone, my toddler freaks out at night and needs mommy/daddy cuddles by morning, and my 5 year old refuses to sleep alone, even though she has her own bed/room - she sleeps in her brothers toddler bed most nights because she declares she sleeps better if she cuddles with him.

O.o

It's a pain, I have both my toddler/baby's stuff in my room, and my daughter's constantly dropping her clothes, toys, and electronics all over. 

And thats just in my room!! I go upstairs and their bathroom is covered in clothes that have been repeatedly asked (today, too) to bring downstairs. I told my son if the bathrooms not clean enough I can go in there to wash my hands, he's going to owe me money to pay me to clean it for him. haha

Quoting xchiquitika16x: Thank you I cleaned the whole room under bed throw out stuff we no longer use and my room hook me 12 to now 3 pm I stll have to mop about to it now

Quoting kajira:

kajira
by Emma on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:44 PM

Awwww

Quoting xchiquitika16x: Lol I need to mop I live with my daughter my boyfriend my mother in law she dose shit my daughter has her room she sleeps in bed with mommy & daddy
Quoting kajira:

LOL

O.o

Quoting kajira:

NatyRod
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:03 PM
I'm not a fan of folding either... I usually find something to watch on tv so that I forget I'm folding.. Lol
Azure
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:28 PM

Good luck! I have a lot of laundry to fold. I'm putting it off until tomorrow. I'll watch I Dream of Jeannie while folding it.

xchiquitika16x
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:34 PM
Aww I should of done that 😳

Quoting NatyRod: I'm not a fan of folding either... I usually find something to watch on tv so that I forget I'm folding.. Lol
xchiquitika16x
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:34 PM
Yep 😭

Quoting Azure:

Good luck! I have a lot of laundry to fold. I'm putting it off until tomorrow. I'll watch I Dream of Jeannie while folding it.

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a good idea.  I mostly just shove stuff in the drawer that I only wear around the house when we don't have company. =)

Quoting NatyRod: I'm not a fan of folding either... I usually find something to watch on tv so that I forget I'm folding.. Lol

Happy Summer!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)