Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is your weekend going?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:23 PM
  • 10 Replies

I feel very drained after shopping for school supplies, but  at least it's over now! The kids each got a new shirt for the first day of school and most of their supplies. The ones they didn't get are ones we can get here at home, like a towel for rest time and a paint shirt.

No idea what to do for dinner. DH and I are both exhausted. Maybe it'll be a scrounge night.

Hope the rest of you are having a great weekend!

by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistyMoo
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:34 PM
It's alright. We went to the park, I cleaned up a bit.. was gonna go swimming at the rec centre,but the kids started acting up, so the two that were the worst got an early bed time.. I really want to start school supply shopping, but last year when I went ahead and bought stuff they used absolutely nothing. It was all sent back home and they just used them for whatever..
xchiquitika16x
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:36 PM
Will I woke up 10

Stated to clean from 12 to 6 pm now I took a shower

Added load to wash going do my hair and check yeh dryer so my work is still not fully done 😭
xchiquitika16x
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:37 PM
When dose school start

Quoting MistyMoo: It's alright. We went to the park, I cleaned up a bit.. was gonna go swimming at the rec centre,but the kids started acting up, so the two that were the worst got an early bed time.. I really want to start school supply shopping, but last year when I went ahead and bought stuff they used absolutely nothing. It was all sent back home and they just used them for whatever..
MistyMoo
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:40 PM
I believe it starts September 6th here. The kids are bored as heck. They're getting tired of going to the park. It's almost been too hot to do that. I just got a pass to the rec centre so that we can use the pool there. So that's helping with boredom a bit. Sucks that I can't really do as much as I used to. Soon I will be able to move like normal again lol

Quoting xchiquitika16x: When dose school start

Quoting MistyMoo: It's alright. We went to the park, I cleaned up a bit.. was gonna go swimming at the rec centre,but the kids started acting up, so the two that were the worst got an early bed time.. I really want to start school supply shopping, but last year when I went ahead and bought stuff they used absolutely nothing. It was all sent back home and they just used them for whatever..
Azure
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:44 PM

Quoting MistyMoo: I believe it starts September 6th here. The kids are bored as heck. They're getting tired of going to the park. It's almost been too hot to do that. I just got a pass to the rec centre so that we can use the pool there. So that's helping with boredom a bit. Sucks that I can't really do as much as I used to. Soon I will be able to move like normal again lol
Quoting xchiquitika16x: When dose school start

I hear you on the heat! It's been so horrible. I don't look forward to the kids going back to school but I am DEFINITELY looking forward to the Fall weather.

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:56 PM

Weekend's going pretty well.

I'm trying to get baby on a schedule before the crib arrives next week, in hopes that the transition from sleeping in the pack'n'play and sleeping in the crib will be seamless.  I guess we'll see. lol

But a good weekend, nonetheless. =)

MBMBRN
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:01 PM

I didn't sleep well last night so  I took a long nap today, which was lovely. We went out to dinner, Indian, and then to the beach for a couple hours before we went back inside. I'm relaxing in the living room right now.

Jean.dreams90
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:16 PM
It's so hot here, i feel like i'm dying! Bf decided today would be a great day to go NYC and visit his brother (we live an hour and a half away) but it was so freaking hot. Plus we were in the car half the time (traffic sucks) so that didn't help matters any.

Dinner was McDonald's drive-thru. Now we are home. I'm in bed and bf is in the shower. Hopefully i'll get some papers graded tonight, but the pregnancy tiredness is really hitting me hard tonight.
sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 2:03 AM
My daughters "friends party" for her 5th birthday was this weekend. I've been busy all week preparing for it. She had a blast and I got to see my mom💖
It was a great weekend but I'm so incredibly exhausted. 😪
She'll officially be 5 this Wednesday. My little girl is growing up so fast.
HazelBug
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 3:22 AM
I've been hit by the nesting bug. I spent the weekend cleaning everything. I want to clean more things. But I can't disturb my husband right now by rummaging through our closet. I need to buy more hangers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)