• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:24 PM
  • 15 Replies
I haven't felt my baby all day I went to the hospital due to pressure pain in my vagianal area I have a yeast infection and a bv infection my baby's heartbeat is good it's at 150 but she hasn't moved all day I'm worried I'm 3cm dilated and I go Tuesday to the doctor there planning on inducing me I'm only 36 and 5 is it normal not to feel the baby
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jocrox01
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:35 PM
It can be at this point. The baby gets bigger and moved around less and has lazy days as long as doctors think baby is ok then everything probably is.
HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:52 PM

Yes, it's normal for baby's movements to decrease late in pregnancy.  (S)he doesn't have much room to move around anymore.

What's the reason they want to induce you?  (if you don't mind)

And most importantly, do you want to be induced?

lilmiley
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:30 PM
There inducing me cause I'm breeched and I always felt the baby yesterday I felt her today I don't
lilmiley
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:32 PM
Update the doctor is sending me to the hospital I need to deliver at so they can exam me better and see if I'm breeched and why she's not moving and y I have all the pressure I have
Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:39 PM
Keep us posted gdlk

Quoting lilmiley: Update the doctor is sending me to the hospital I need to deliver at so they can exam me better and see if I'm breeched and why she's not moving and y I have all the pressure I have
MBMBRN
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:03 PM

Do you mean the baby is breech? That isn't a reason to induce, nor is induction even advised with a breech baby. 

Quoting lilmiley: Update the doctor is sending me to the hospital I need to deliver at so they can exam me better and see if I'm breeched and why she's not moving and y I have all the pressure I have

lilmiley
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:56 PM
That's what the doctor said on why I'm getting induced plus all the pain I'm having is another reason
Sarah725
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 12:33 PM

How are you doing today?

lilmiley
by Member on Aug. 9, 2016 at 3:32 PM
Doing well today was at the doctors today I'm 3cm dilated-1 and the baby's head is lower then what I was and there inducing me the 23rd were not waiting til my due date of August 29th because of how low she is and the infections I've had
Cherriemama831
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2016 at 3:35 PM

well as the baby is older they dont move as much did they tell you about the kick count? Drink a large glass of ice water or juice lay down the baby should move at least 4 times in a hour . If still nothing after the 1st hour drink more ice water or juice they baby should move at least 10 times within the 2 hours of drinking ice water . If not id go in just to check 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)