Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi I'm Back

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:28 PM
  • 23 Replies
I recently found out I was pregnant again and expecting twins. I'm still in a little bit of shock but I am so excited! I posted in MC but I thought I would reintroduce myself here.

We have 4 other kids. The oldest is by my husband's first marriage. Two are mine biologically and the youngest girl was adopted soon before I was married. This is my 3rd pregnancy, my first planned one. The kids are all excited. My husband is happy but still in shock about twins. We wanted ONE more but hey this is awesome too.
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jocrox01
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:45 PM
Congrats on your twins! Sounds like you're gonna have a full house
Razzle_Dazzle1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:52 PM
Yup. Its going to be crazy.

Quoting jocrox01: Congrats on your twins! Sounds like you're gonna have a full house
HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:53 PM

You got a bargian!!!  Two for one! lol

Congratulations!!! (hug)

And welcome back! =)

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks.

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Congratulations!!! (hug)

And welcome back! =)

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:00 PM

I remember seeing your avi when I first joined the group last May or June, I think.

How are things going?

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1: Thanks.
Quoting HunnyBabie:

Congratulations!!! (hug)

And welcome back! =)

Happy Summer!!! 

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:07 PM
I probably commented to something. I haven't been pregnant in a few years. My youngest will be 3 in December.

Quoting HunnyBabie:

I remember seeing your avi when I first joined the group last May or June, I think.

How are things going?

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Congratulations!!! (hug)

And welcome back! =)

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:10 PM

Yeah, probably; I was new, so I guess I assumed you were in here more than you were before I got here.

Congratulations on getting past the terrible two's. lol

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1: I probably commented to something. I haven't been pregnant in a few years. My youngest will be 3 in December.
Quoting HunnyBabie:

How are things going?

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Congratulations!!! (hug)

And welcome back! =)

Happy Summer!!! 

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:23 PM
He hasn't been that bad but he is a little spoiled unfortunately. He has three big sisters who dote on him and he has learned to take full advantage. He's the calmest of all of the kids.

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Yeah, probably; I was new, so I guess I assumed you were in here more than you were before I got here.

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1: I probably commented to something. I haven't been pregnant in a few years. My youngest will be 3 in December.

Quoting HunnyBabie:

How are things going?

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Congratulations!!! (hug)

And welcome back! =)

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:39 PM

Our  4th was like that too.  I think our fifth is learning how to play the game too. lol

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1: He hasn't been that bad but he is a little spoiled unfortunately. He has three big sisters who dote on him and he has learned to take full advantage. He's the calmest of all of the kids.
Quoting HunnyBabie:

Quoting HunnyBabie:

How are things going?

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Congratulations!!! (hug)

And welcome back! =)

Happy Summer!!! 

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:02 PM
Lol that's cute. Its funny how quick they learn.

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Our  4th was like that too.  I think our fifth is learning how to play the game too. lol

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1: He hasn't been that bad but he is a little spoiled unfortunately. He has three big sisters who dote on him and he has learned to take full advantage. He's the calmest of all of the kids.

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Quoting HunnyBabie:

How are things going?

Quoting HunnyBabie:

Congratulations!!! (hug)

And welcome back! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)