• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: S/O what do you fold?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:05 PM
  • 29 Replies

Do you fold bras?

Panties?

Socks?

House clothes?

I'm not talking about stuff you hang up instead of folding (that's even more work for me).

I only fold my house clothes sometimes (when I'm up to it).

And I only hang up my going-out-of-the-house clothes when I get the next set out.

Signed,
The Lazy Bum! 

Happy Summer!!! 

by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistyMoo
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:28 PM
I fold everything except mine, dd's and dd's undies and bras. Other than those everything is either folded or hung.
HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:41 PM

Yeah, the kids fold their own clothes.  I think the boys do more cramming than folding, but the clothes they wear out or when we have company are hung, so I don't care.

Quoting MistyMoo: I fold everything except mine, dd's and dd's undies and bras. Other than those everything is either folded or hung.

Happy Summer!!! 

MBMBRN
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

No

No

No

Yes

Jean.dreams90
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, i'm way to lazy to fold stuff. I just either shove a huge bundle of clothes into my dresser or leave the full clothes basket on my desk and pull out what i need when i need it.
NatyRod
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I fold/ hang everything except socks and panties.
Hate folding so that's a lot so say. Lol
MommyOfOne2710
by Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Underwear and bras don't get folded. I fold everything else because I'm a neat freak, lol.

I'm saying this as I'm staring at a huge basket of laundry that's been sitting in the living room for days...the joys of having a newborn, lol.
HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 11:30 AM

I see.  I tried out being a neat freak; it was too much work for me. lol

Yeah, newborns are the best for keeping you tired and busy at the same time!!!

Congrats on your newborn!  I hope you're both happy and healthy! =)

Quoting MommyOfOne2710: Underwear and bras don't get folded. I fold everything else because I'm a neat freak, lol. I'm saying this as I'm staring at a huge basket of laundry that's been sitting in the living room for days...the joys of having a newborn, lol.

Happy Summer!!! 

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

lol  

I hate folding too, hence the cramming. lol  IDK which I hate more washing dishes or folding laundry. lol

Quoting NatyRod: I fold/ hang everything except socks and panties. Hate folding so that's a lot so say. Lol

Happy Summer!!! 

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 11:33 AM

Yup, I'd do that, except that DH is kind  of a neat freak, so me living out of a laundry basket is out of the question...but he can't control whether I fold the stuff I put in the drawers or not! lol

Quoting Jean.dreams90: Lol, i'm way to lazy to fold stuff. I just either shove a huge bundle of clothes into my dresser or leave the full clothes basket on my desk and pull out what i need when i need it.

Happy Summer!!! 

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 11:34 AM

Me too! =)

I'm one of those weekly laundry day ppl, and I just wash everything in the house.  But DH does the laundry, and he does it as needed. =\

Eh, I don't have to do it, so...I let him be. lol

Quoting MBMBRN:

No

No

No

Yes

Happy Summer!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)