• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of carseats do you have?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:40 PM
  • 24 Replies

I had a Graco but my husband was in a wreck in my Enclave this weekend (he's okay, thankfully!) so it's useless now. I'd like to upgrade to a convertible that will grow with my toddler better and allow him to rear-face comfortably for longer (dh wants to turn him, but I've overruled him, lol) and since I'm due in October, too, I want to get a new infant/forever seat while I'm at it so they'll be sure to fit in the seat and everything. So tell me, what do you have and why do you love/hate it?

Krismom.com Mom blinkies

by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NatyRod
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:54 PM
I had the Chicco Keyfit 30 with DS... It had one of the best safety and parent reviews.. He rear faced until about 20 months.. The states recommendation is to rear face till 2 years old . Now we have the Graco forever car seat and we love it.

I liked the keyfit 30 it was very user friendly and very cozy for baby so we'll probably do that and then convert.
tddncw2010
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:05 PM
Our almost 6yo is in a Graco high back booster. We bought a Britax Boulevard Click Tight for our baby due in October. I didn't want to buy an infant seat to use for a few months and then buy a convertible so we went straight to a convertible.
HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:08 PM
I will ONLY but Graco!
I like the snug ride for newborns/ infants.
But I'd be happy with any of their carseats.
MamaNeeNee
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:52 PM
Why?

Quoting HunnyBabie: I will ONLY but Graco!
I like the snug ride for newborns/ infants.
But I'd be happy with any of their carseats.
rachellaree20
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:16 PM

In my dh's car we have the convertable ones that go from a backwards facing seat all the way to a booster seat.  In my van I just have 5-point harness seatbelts that were built into the actual seats themselves that I use for my kids since we only have the two carseats in my dh's car.  We have an infant seat as well but I don't remember the brand.  I'll need to get it out of the closet soon and clean it off before this baby is born

acclbentz
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:27 PM

We have a safety 1st on board air 35 infant seat. Safety ratings and comfort were my choices for choosing the seat we did. 

MistyMoo
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:22 PM

Mobile Photo

I have this car seat. I have like 3 of them from my last baby, so we are just going to use one of those.
Ygritte
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:32 PM
I have the graco click connect 30 for my little one due October 1st. My 3 year old has a graco myride, my 7 year old has a harmony defender, and my 10 year old has one of those cheap backless boosters.

I love my son's Graco My Ride 65, but it's HUGE. It fits in our van well but it won't fit in any other vehicle.
mattiehatter
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 2:04 AM
I bought the Graco contender.
oliveoil423
by on Aug. 19, 2016 at 12:48 PM
My daughter had the evenflo.

And my son has the 3 in 1 aplha omega elt. You can have it rear facING have it as a regulag car seat and you can augst the too head rest to a booster seat.

Did you check out the new graco car seat the one that grows with the kid l.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)