Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sneak Peak Gender at 10 weeks?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:47 PM
  • 7 Replies
Has anyone done this and was it accurate?
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
newmelly2009
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:34 PM
Is that the name of it? If it's over the counter they are not accurate. But you can get genetic testing done and they also tell you the gender, simple blood test results in a week and early as 9 weeks, depending on the test, most are 10 weeks you can get it done. Panarama, harmony and maternity 21 are some of the names of the tests
kre1189
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:32 PM

No its bought online for $79 

http://sneakpeektest.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwudW9BRDcrd30kovf8GkSJAB3hTxFpIO7EhXx1lAmmuEpF3xTrOiaFFXYrsaIxJx25oOH9BoCzA7w_wcB

Quoting newmelly2009: Is that the name of it? If it's over the counter they are not accurate. But you can get genetic testing done and they also tell you the gender, simple blood test results in a week and early as 9 weeks, depending on the test, most are 10 weeks you can get it done. Panarama, harmony and maternity 21 are some of the names of the tests

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:04 PM
It's very accurate.
It's more accurate at 12 weeks.
We had it with our last one.
newmelly2009
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:38 PM
Well that's the same technique they use for the genetics testing, I'd say it's accurate m. Cheap too

Quoting kre1189:

No its bought online for $79 

http://sneakpeektest.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwudW9BRDcrd30kovf8GkSJAB3hTxFpIO7EhXx1lAmmuEpF3xTrOiaFFXYrsaIxJx25oOH9BoCzA7w_wcB

Quoting newmelly2009: Is that the name of it? If it's over the counter they are not accurate. But you can get genetic testing done and they also tell you the gender, simple blood test results in a week and early as 9 weeks, depending on the test, most are 10 weeks you can get it done. Panarama, harmony and maternity 21 are some of the names of the tests

Sassym0m24
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 10:58 AM
I know someone who had 10wk blood work it tested for all big genetic abnormalities and told gender.

She was advanced in maternal age though.
It's probably similar just not testing for as many things?

Any who very accurate and someone I heard of doing similar to exactly what you're getting had theirs turn up accurate for them too.
Azure
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2016 at 3:04 PM

We haven't. Good luck!

robibuni
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 3:30 PM

I got my genetic testing done at 11 weeks and they determined boy :) Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)