Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Light spotting

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:35 PM
  • 8 Replies
I just found out Monday that I am expecting, exciting right? We we're not trying I was on b/c patch some I knew when I would be starting bc it was pretty accurate, I would have started either last Thursday or Sunday. It never came so took a test on Monday was positive in the first second, took 3 more and they all showed up very fastly I decided I didn't really wanna wait until my app. To know an estimated weeks so I got the clear blue digital that est. The weeks. It said 2-3 weeks. However since Tuesday I have had very very light spotting first it was pretty dark and tonight it's kinda pinkish. No pain at all. I have have lost two and have two daughters. We have had sex since we found out. So I'm not sure if it could be from that or if I should be worried....
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
princess_jovi
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:52 PM
It could be implantation bleeding. I would suggest getting checked out to make sure everything is ok.
mcmlxxxv
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:01 PM
Light spotting early on is usually ok.
NatyRod
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:57 PM
Light spotting is usually not a big deal but in early pregnancy any bleeding could be very worry some.. I would recommend a visit to the doctor for some peace of mind.

The best of luck.
Precious333
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:59 PM
Light spotting can be within normal
mattiehatter
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 2:17 AM
You could have simply irritated your cervix.
Azure
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2016 at 3:13 PM

Unfortunately all you can really do is wait. If you're having a msicarriage there's nothing anyone can do at this stage. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Thouston106
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2016 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2016 at 10:48 PM
How are you feeling?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)