• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pain AFTER sex?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:54 PM
  • 20 Replies
Serious tmi but I have this weird burning after sex. I brought it up to my doctor and he blew me off, he said "You're fine, if it hurts bad enough you'll stop having sex." What the heck? Can anyone point me in the right direction here? My doctor has obviously stopped giving a crap.

I'll be 34 weeks Saturday, if that means anything.
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:57 PM
I bet lube or coconut oil instead of lube may help. So5metimes being dry can hurt.
Ygritte
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:59 PM
Oh, I tend to get the bed all wet when I have sex. Maybe I'll still try it though, can't hurt anything. Thank you!

Quoting Precious333: I bet lube or coconut oil instead of lube may help. So5metimes being dry can hurt.
Precious333
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:00 PM
Sorry, I hope you figure it out!

Quoting Ygritte: Oh, I tend to get the bed all wet when I have sex. Maybe I'll still try it though, can't hurt anything. Thank you!

Quoting Precious333: I bet lube or coconut oil instead of lube may help. So5metimes being dry can hurt.
MistyMoo
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:12 PM
I get that. I just chalk it up to me not being aroused enough, so it hurts.. I don't enjoy sex at all when I'm pregnant..
Ygritte
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:27 PM
I don't have problems getting aroused, but if you don't mind me asking does it hurt very much?? Or just a mild annoyance? My pain can get bad.

Quoting MistyMoo: I get that. I just chalk it up to me not being aroused enough, so it hurts.. I don't enjoy sex at all when I'm pregnant..
Azure
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2016 at 3:12 PM

Sounds like you need to find a new doctor. Any doctor who doesn't take your concerns seriously needs to be ditched.

Where exactly is the burning? inside? Outside? Everywhere? If you don't use coconut oil during sex you could always try it after.

nocalmegan
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 3:23 PM
Doesn't sounds like a big deal to me. I alway had minor pain after sex. All that pressure on your cervix and all that banging around. If you're worried tho I would get a second opinion.
NatyRod
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 3:26 PM
I agree....
Quoting MistyMoo: I get that. I just chalk it up to me not being aroused enough, so it hurts.. I don't enjoy sex at all when I'm pregnant..
AutasticMomx2
by on Aug. 19, 2016 at 3:27 PM
I have a mild reaction to my dh's cum which worsens during pregnancy. It burns. I also have so much tenderness after I have sex that I have to sit on ice. I gave up at 24 weeks. I'm 34 now :( I miss it but it's not worth the pain.
MistyMoo
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 3:57 PM
Somewhere between the two. Sometimes I can stand it until he finishes, but I dont enjoy it. Other times it's just a no go.. I mean, I have lubrication down there, that's never an issue lol I just think because I'm not into it everything just like tenses up.. if that makes sense..

Quoting Ygritte: I don't have problems getting aroused, but if you don't mind me asking does it hurt very much?? Or just a mild annoyance? My pain can get bad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)