Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a rip off!!!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:49 PM
  • 34 Replies
...Damn Zika!
Like it isn't bad enough what it does to these precious babies...

Now it also has to take a way from the few perks of pregnancy!!
Condoms suck!!!!

Ok vent over. 😞
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 12:50 AM
Wait, what? Condoms? WTF did I miss? 😠
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Sep. 8, 2016 at 12:53 AM
??

Does your spouse have Zika?
pinkiebabii
by Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 6:40 AM
Are you worried your partner is sleeping with people with zika virus? If so condoms would be the least of my worries... I'd be more concerned with packing up his shit.
Biene_Maja
by Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 9:26 AM

I don't know too much about it, it's not an issue where I live. I hadn't heard that it is sexually transmitted. 

tina_a
by Christina on Sep. 8, 2016 at 9:54 AM
2 moms liked this
If I'm correct she lives in an area where there's been cases of Zika. Since it can be spread through sexual contact if her husband gets infected with the virus she can get it from him so I'm sure she's just using the proper precautions to protect her and baby.

Quoting pinkiebabii: Are you worried your partner is sleeping with people with zika virus? If so condoms would be the least of my worries... I'd be more concerned with packing up his shit.
newmelly2009
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 11:34 AM
LMFAO I can't

Quoting pinkiebabii: Are you worried your partner is sleeping with people with zika virus? If so condoms would be the least of my worries... I'd be more concerned with packing up his shit.
newmelly2009
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
LOL girl I'm around the corner from you, hubby and I have been using them and will continue religiously, but it SUCKS! I hate condoms, I can't believe how expensive they are too! I'm mostly in the house but he's outside a lot... I just went to the health department and got the free testing for peace of mind, and we will keep using condoms until February ughhhhh
xchiquitika16x
by on Sep. 8, 2016 at 11:40 AM

yep we have it in miami beach =(

NatyRod
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 1:41 PM
Zika lives in semen for 62 days and can be sexually transmitted... Only 1 out 4 people develop symptoms so it's hard to tell if you ever get it.... DH works in "Zika county" and outdoors 70% of the time. :/
Quoting sapphirelibra: Wait, what? Condoms? WTF did I miss? 😠
NatyRod
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 1:41 PM
Not that we are aware of thank God but Zika lives in semen for 62 days and can be sexually transmitted... Only 1 out 4 people develop symptoms so it's hard to tell if you ever get it.... DH works in "Zika county" and outdoors 70% of the time. :/
Quoting kcangel63: ??

Does your spouse have Zika?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)