Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super confused! Help *update:found red dye*

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:58 PM
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Last month my period was 8 days late.. I got very light positives before it came and only lasted 3 days. Well I have felt bloated and just not like myself. Well I took three tests two yesterday and one this morning.. And it seems like something is there, but not sure.. What do you guys think? Why would I have bled for 3 days?

*update*
Did a red dye test, not sure if I have line eye! Lmao, but it's there but hard to see in pic!
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrestonWadesmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:17 PM
The bottom ones got a very light line going thru it. It may have to do with HCG levels being low, i had that problem with my last pregnancy and it only showed up on a first response early results test. Bleeding may be implantation bleeding and sometimes when you have the implantation bleeding it won't show up as a positive. If you don't start in the next day or so I would call your doctor. Are you having any other symptoms?
BoogerMomma
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:35 PM
I'm bloated, my boobs are leaking, very irritable and hungry all the time... Now my cervix is a bit irritated.... I bled a good amount during those three days so I thought I had a chemical.

Quoting PrestonWadesmom: The bottom ones got a very light line going thru it. It may have to do with HCG levels being low, i had that problem with my last pregnancy and it only showed up on a first response early results test. Bleeding may be implantation bleeding and sometimes when you have the implantation bleeding it won't show up as a positive. If you don't start in the next day or so I would call your doctor. Are you having any other symptoms?
PrestonWadesmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:39 PM
Maybe go get looked at in the hospital. Are you still bleeding ? You having any right shoulder blade pain?

Quoting BoogerMomma: I'm bloated, my boobs are leaking, very irritable and hungry all the time... Now my cervix is a bit irritated.... I bled a good amount during those three days so I thought I had a chemical.

Quoting PrestonWadesmom: The bottom ones got a very light line going thru it. It may have to do with HCG levels being low, i had that problem with my last pregnancy and it only showed up on a first response early results test. Bleeding may be implantation bleeding and sometimes when you have the implantation bleeding it won't show up as a positive. If you don't start in the next day or so I would call your doctor. Are you having any other symptoms?
BoogerMomma
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:42 PM
No shoulder blade pain.... I have been meaning to go get mybloodwork done and always am busy during the week

Quoting PrestonWadesmom: Maybe go get looked at in the hospital. Are you still bleeding ? You having any right shoulder blade pain?

Quoting BoogerMomma: I'm bloated, my boobs are leaking, very irritable and hungry all the time... Now my cervix is a bit irritated.... I bled a good amount during those three days so I thought I had a chemical.

PrestonWadesmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:44 PM
I know what you mean! Hoping the best for you , feel free to pm me if you need anything or want to talk 😊
BoogerMomma
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:05 PM
Thank you! Hopefully I can get out this week

Quoting PrestonWadesmom: I know what you mean! Hoping the best for you , feel free to pm me if you need anything or want to talk 😊
-BluEydDvl-
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I see a line on the bottom one. I hope you get things figured out. Good luck and sticky baby dust!
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I would retest with a red dye but I see something on the last one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I would retest in a few days-GL

BoogerMomma
by Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 10:25 AM
I try to find red dyes around here.. They are so hard to come by.. It drives me insane lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)