Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Need some help and so answers too

Posted by on May. 14, 2007 at 11:00 PM
  • 3 Replies
this is what my belly looks like Hey well i missed my period then it came after i missed it for 5 days... but it was really rally weird and i just been feeling weird and peeing a lot and getting pains on the side of my belly and just gettin hot and cold all the time buy i took a test 3 days after i missed the date for my period  but it came out negative and i just gained like 7 pounds  out of no wear and i have a belly but what do i do the test can out negative and i sorda got my period but it was not normal... but my friend had the same problem but she got pregnant  at the end of jan. and she got her period in feb.. then she found out that she was pregnant so could i have the same problem as her i just dont know what to do i just need some help so please help me please
by on May. 14, 2007 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ourfirst
by on May. 14, 2007 at 11:03 PM
go to your doctor and get a blood test...they dont lie
luvmyfam
by on May. 14, 2007 at 11:14 PM
I would say either test again in a few days, or just go to the doctor. It could be in your head too, because you were late and started, or you could be prego. I'd just relax and try not to stress to much. Go to the dollar store and buy the cheap ones (they work just as well) that way your not spending so much money on tests.  

Quoting ourfirst:

go to your doctor and get a blood test...they dont lie

I had a friend that took HPT's and they all came back neg, and she went to the doctor and got blood work done, and it came back neg. She FINALLY got a positive test, and she's 4 months pregnant...so they aren't always right...They went through a crap load of HPT's and did like 2 or 3 blood test's before she finally got a positive. It would be kinda hard to find out in May that your going to have a baby in October...

sexylilmamaof3
by on May. 14, 2007 at 11:21 PM
you should just go see your doc. I'm 38 weeks now but when I got pregnant i wasnt sure neither because I had my regular period in july but in aug and sep i spotted like everyother day i would have a couple spots and then in oct I didn't have one at all so I took a test and it was posative so i was already 2 months along before I knew
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN