Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

32 weeks and uncomfortable

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:26 AM
  • 14 Replies

So I don't want to come off as this big complaining whiny pants, I'm very grateful to be pregnant it took DH and I alittle over 2 years to convince this baby so I'm very happy! With that said I'm so uncomfortable these days. Sleeping is just about impossible I have bad heartburn, I sleep for maybe an hour if I'm lucky before I need to roll over because I'm so uncomfortable or have to go to the bathroom, if i sit to long during the day my back hurts but if I stand to long my feet and legs hurt :-/ anyone else feeling like this? Any tips for helping to sleep better at night? Thanks ladies!

by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bethanymommy
by Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:29 AM
I'm in the same boat. 34 weeks tomorrow. No advice to help... Just have to take it one day at a time and do the best we can!
KiaJR
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
The last weeks are rough. Take tums for the heartburn, no greasy or spicy food, extra pillows to prop yourself up at night, pillow between your legs, icy hot patches for your back pain, some prenatal yoga can also help with that pain. Warm baths, and a massage will also do wonders.
Kayla00
by Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:32 AM

sorry to hear your not feeling to well either!! I was so miserable last night in bed and DH was trying to be so sweet and telling me.."ONLY 2 more months" oh boy 2 more months seems like FOREVER!

Quoting bethanymommy: I'm in the same boat. 34 weeks tomorrow. No advice to help... Just have to take it one day at a time and do the best we can!

spacedementia
by Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:36 AM

I'm also 32 weeks and it's almost impossible to get a good night's sleep right now. Sleeping with a cushion between my legs seems to be the only thing that helps at all but in general it's just putting up with it.

spacedementia
by Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:37 AM

Oh, and with my first as soon as I hit 36 weeks he moved down and the heartburn went away. Fingers crossed that happens for you!

Kayla00
by Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:45 AM

I was hoping after baby dropped the heartburn would get better but baby actually dropped about a week ago and still having this darn heartburn unfortunately :-/ but glad to hear yours got better!!

Quoting spacedementia:

Oh, and with my first as soon as I hit 36 weeks he moved down and the heartburn went away. Fingers crossed that happens for you!

yummypeaches
by Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Tums are useless. Switch to pepcid complete. It helps so much more.I'm 31 weeks and huge so I feel your pain. Congrats.:)
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Hang in there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmelly2009
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 12:23 PM
All of this and I'm only 23 weeks 😕
NatyRod
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 12:37 PM
Girl you just described me! 😔
I'll be 35 wks Friday and I am feeling the exact same, except for heartburn.
Lately I've been also having shortness of breath spells which happen when walking or doing things around the house.

I am also extremely happy that we are having our little girl soon and I incredibly blessed that everything has been great so far with the baby and I, but that still doesn't take away from the day day to struggles of growing a human. :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)