Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BP update

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 12:42 PM
  • 9 Replies
The lebatalol still isnt completely controlling my bp. And i read it can cause birth defects and i have felt less movement in the last week than prior to starting this. This is so frustrating!
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NatyRod
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Call your OB and tell him your concerns... Maybe an u/s will help ease your mind.

Good luck my friend.
PromisedOne
by Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:11 PM
Thanks. They are supposed to have some online system where you can email them questions and stuff. I tried that this morning since my voice is gone at the moment and i havent heard anything back yet.

Quoting NatyRod: Call your OB and tell him your concerns... Maybe an u/s will help ease your mind.

Good luck my friend.
NatyRod
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:22 PM
In that case I would wait a bit to see if I get a response, if not I'll call the office directly.
Quoting PromisedOne: Thanks. They are supposed to have some online system where you can email them questions and stuff. I tried that this morning since my voice is gone at the moment and i havent heard anything back yet.

Quoting NatyRod: Call your OB and tell him your concerns... Maybe an u/s will help ease your mind.

Good luck my friend.
Azure
by Group Admin on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:55 PM

I'm sorry-that has to be stressful. I hope you hear back from your doctor soon.

Sarah725
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2016 at 8:01 AM

I'm sorry, talk to your doctor about your concerns.  I've never had BP issues.

sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2016 at 10:38 AM
I'm so sorry!!
KiaJR
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2016 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Call your OB. Just be aware that uncontrolled pressure can also cause severe complications, including death, so don't stop taking your medications.
PromisedOne
by Member on Nov. 7, 2016 at 7:07 AM

UPDATE: Thanks everyone. This medicine still makes me nervous and not feel so great, but my dr did answer my email and said this is the prime choice for BP in pregnancy. they offered to work me in for heart tones, but i'm feeling the baby move here and there so i'm trying to make it til my appt next week. then i'm probably gonna talk to the dr again just to see if there are other options.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2016 at 10:57 PM
Good news

Quoting PromisedOne:

UPDATE: Thanks everyone. This medicine still makes me nervous and not feel so great, but my dr did answer my email and said this is the prime choice for BP in pregnancy. they offered to work me in for heart tones, but i'm feeling the baby move here and there so i'm trying to make it til my appt next week. then i'm probably gonna talk to the dr again just to see if there are other options.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)