Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being pregnant...

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:24 PM
  • 12 Replies
Is such a wonderful thing, but can also be stressful.

I'm 20 weeks 1 day with my 5th child. I still haven't felt him move. It's getting me worried. I do have an appointment on the 21st so I'm trying to hold off until than..

How far along were you when you felt baby?
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
butterflycircle
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my 4th and I was not feeling much of anything until after 20 weeks. It was concerning but everything is going well I'm now 37 weeks and he is very active all the time.

hurst0three
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I first felt little kicks here and there starting at 13 weeks but didn't get too big til 21 weeks. No worries mama! It'll happen soon :)
rosenbush
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:02 PM
I felt movement early with all of mine on the inside. Every pregnancy is diffrent though and so is each woman.
Miss.Kristin
by Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:07 PM
With my 2 year old I didn't feel her until about 23 weeks or so because I had an anterior placenta and she just wasn't big enough foe me to feel her.

I'm 22 weeks now and I feel this one move almost everyday. According to my ultrasound I also have an anterior placenta again but this one is more on my right side
NatyRod
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:32 PM
Do you know if you might have an anterior placenta?
I had it with both and I didn't feel them until 20 wks +.
CROBERSON
by Courtney on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I know every pregnancy is different. But this is my 5th and with my other 4 I felt movement by now

I just like the reassurance... I'm hoping soon.

Quoting rosenbush: I felt movement early with all of mine on the inside. Every pregnancy is diffrent though and so is each woman.
CROBERSON
by Courtney on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:20 PM
I will know more at my anatomy scan on the 21st. But when I had a sono around 13/15 weeks, the tech said my placenta was in the front ... I'm wondering if that's why

Quoting Miss.Kristin: With my 2 year old I didn't feel her until about 23 weeks or so because I had an anterior placenta and she just wasn't big enough foe me to feel her.

I'm 22 weeks now and I feel this one move almost everyday. According to my ultrasound I also have an anterior placenta again but this one is more on my right side
CROBERSON
by Courtney on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:21 PM
That's when my placenta is in the front?
If so than yes.
I had the same with #4. I remember feeling her around this time. But I just turned 20 weeks on Thursday.

Quoting NatyRod: Do you know if you might have an anterior placenta?
NatyRod
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup! That's it.... And that's most likely why. It sucks. :/

But it will get better as the weeks go by.
Quoting CROBERSON: That's when my placenta is in the front?
If so than yes.
I had the same with #4. I remember feeling her around this time. But I just turned 20 weeks on Thursday.

Quoting NatyRod: Do you know if you might have an anterior placenta?
tina08mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2016 at 12:34 PM
This is my 3rd and i didnt feel him really moving till I was 23ish weeks and I am 25 weeks now. I feel like he was sitting back farther.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)