Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nausea back at 25 weeks?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:04 PM
  • 10 Replies
I have been nauseous again for the past 3 days... Anyone else experience nausea coming back after the first trimester?
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:09 PM
Mine lightened up but is back also. It is horrible and I feel cheated as it should stay away! Lol
newmelly2009
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:33 PM
That's what I was thinking! 😟

Quoting nebcutie: Mine lightened up but is back also. It is horrible and I feel cheated as it should stay away! Lol
nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:44 PM
If anything bugged you the first 3 months that you are eating again try doing away with that and see. I can't eat a bunch of stuff so for me it is a lost cause and I take 3 different media to make it through plus go in for I've fluids every few weeks. Those actually help a ton. I can't stand water right now!

Quoting newmelly2009: That's what I was thinking! 😟

Quoting nebcutie: Mine lightened up but is back also. It is horrible and I feel cheated as it should stay away! Lol
newmelly2009
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:28 PM
Oh my goodness you got it rough! Nothing really bothered me this time around, it has been really strange. Just nausea with no real food adversions

Quoting nebcutie: If anything bugged you the first 3 months that you are eating again try doing away with that and see. I can't eat a bunch of stuff so for me it is a lost cause and I take 3 different media to make it through plus go in for I've fluids every few weeks. Those actually help a ton. I can't stand water right now!

nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
That is great for you! All my kids have given me a hard time. I say it is so I can use it against them in my old age! Lol

Quoting newmelly2009: Oh my goodness you got it rough! Nothing really bothered me this time around, it has been really strange. Just nausea with no real food adversions

Quoting nebcutie: If anything bugged you the first 3 months that you are eating again try doing away with that and see. I can't eat a bunch of stuff so for me it is a lost cause and I take 3 different media to make it through plus go in for I've fluids every few weeks. Those actually help a ton. I can't stand water right now!

NatyRod
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:16 PM
Ohhh nooo!!! Sorry mama.
I would be so upset if at this point on top of everything I had to deal with nausea all over again. I'm 36 wks and sometimes I get some bits of it but not like in the first and second trimester thank God.

Hoping is just transient and it goes away soon.
newmelly2009
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 11:05 AM
It's not bad so I can't complain I just never experienced it coming back, it's weird!

Quoting NatyRod: Ohhh nooo!!! Sorry mama.
I would be so upset if at this point on top of everything I had to deal with nausea all over again. I'm 36 wks and sometimes I get some bits of it but not like in the first and second trimester thank God.

Hoping is just transient and it goes away soon.
Nmomoftwo
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I was having bad morning sickness in my both pregnancies but in my second one I managed to subside it with the help of a tea called no to morning sickness tea. It was my lifesaver.

RGPax
by Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 6:15 PM

I had MS until about 34 weeks, but it can come and go at any time in pregnancy. 

FindYourBeach
by Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 8:46 PM

Mine never went away and always seems to get worse near the end.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)