Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diapers

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 2:52 PM
  • 12 Replies
May i first start by saying i am only six weeks pregnant, so we have a while to decide. But i am interested in cloth diapering. I have read some things about them and i'm impressed. Is anyone cloth diapering? I'd like to get your oppinion on them and which ones are best to buy. Thanks.
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NatyRod
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:11 PM
I've never done it so here's a bump! :)

Congrats.
kajira
by Emma on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:23 PM

I never bothered cloth diapering, but i'm sure there's plenty of woman here, who could advise you on what to do!

cabrandy03
by Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:40 PM
We cloth diaper and love it. There are so many different types and brands depending on your budget and what your looking for in a diaper. My personal favorites are just old fashioned prefolds with Thirsties or Rumparooz covers. I also really love the bumGenius pocket diapers and Kushies all in one diapers.
Mandy270429
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:37 PM
I've tried but didn't stick with it! I felt it was to much work... you have to buy a wet bag which I didn't know for when your out and baby goes to the bathroom to throw it in.. idk why but it grossed me out.. the wet bag and always washing diapers.. plus I tried like 3 different brands and didn't like them at all an I felt like I wasted money ;( my friend is a pro at the cloth diapers but she used them for all 4 of her girls she said she did switch in the beginning back to diapers cause she didn't really know what she was doing either.. she joined a group that really helped her out
xchiquitika16x
by on Nov. 29, 2016 at 10:10 AM

Congrats.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:03 PM
We use cloth at home. My favorites are Alva baby pocket diapers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:24 PM

I cloth diapered my 4th exclusively and I cloth and part time use sposies on my 5th. I use pocket diapers with charcoal inserts and we love it. I enjoy the patterns. Only problem I have had is that with our boys a fluffy butt was no big deal, with our girl the pants are made so skinny and tight even for that age that a lot of pants don't fit over the diapers. So we often will use sposies when we go out just so her pants will fit. 

It is certainly a money saver. And not difficult!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:25 PM

Oh forgot to add brands, we use alva as well, and sunbaby!

Quoting kmqw229: We use cloth at home. My favorites are Alva baby pocket diapers

kimikylemama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:57 PM

I love cloth. He was around 2 months old here. I don't really have favorites. I buy them all used, let me warn you though it's very addicting. I have around 50, lol.
Azure
by Group Admin on Nov. 29, 2016 at 2:58 PM

I think one of my friends uses something called fuzzybuns or something like that. I've never used cloth diapers-already too much laundry to do. ;) Good luck! I've heard great things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)