Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Food Craving and Morning Sickness

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:05 PM
  • 8 Replies
This is probably the 5th post I've made about my nausea/morning sickness. I miss food. I can't eat anything without feeling like an alien is gonna pop out of my stomach. I'm a lover of food but I know eating my normal regime will only make me feel worse. I really hope I find something to give me some relief!
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
oliveoil423
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:10 PM
Chicken noodle soup and distract your self, try flat ginger ale, crsckers, and they also mother hood has preggie prego pops to help also.
girlie2
by Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:12 PM
Vitamin B6 and I survived the first 10 weeks by eating egg drop soup
sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:23 PM
So sorry you're so sick. Hope it goes away soon.
xchiquitika16x
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:25 PM
Yep I am like that at 26 weeks never went away

Quoting hollyann85: This is probably the 5th post I've made about my nausea/morning sickness. I miss food. I can't eat anything without feeling like an alien is gonna pop out of my stomach. I'm a lover of food but I know eating my normal regime will only make me feel worse. I really hope I find something to give me some relief!
hollyann85
by Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:38 PM
Have you done anything to treat it? Does it last all day and have you thrown up?

Quoting xchiquitika16x: Yep I am like that at 26 weeks never went away

Quoting hollyann85: This is probably the 5th post I've made about my nausea/morning sickness. I miss food. I can't eat anything without feeling like an alien is gonna pop out of my stomach. I'm a lover of food but I know eating my normal regime will only make me feel worse. I really hope I find something to give me some relief!
xchiquitika16x
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:39 PM
No. I normally eat and laydown and nap or try and relax some times it works some times no :(

Quoting hollyann85: Have you done anything to treat it? Does it last all day and have you thrown up?

hollyann85
by Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:55 PM
If I don't have to work then it's ok but today was the first day that I had to work and it was awful. I have to take my daughter to school this week too and I'm scared I'm going to get sick in the car

Quoting xchiquitika16x: No. I normally eat and laydown and nap or try and relax some times it works some times no :(

Quoting hollyann85: Have you done anything to treat it? Does it last all day and have you thrown up?

xchiquitika16x
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:59 PM
I do home school I still have take care of my 10 months old and I am 26 weeks pregnant with 2baby trust me I know it feels and.know I eat and need a toliet I have the worst stomachs and it sucks hang I. There hun

Quoting hollyann85: If I don't have to work then it's ok but today was the first day that I had to work and it was awful. I have to take my daughter to school this week too and I'm scared I'm going to get sick in the car

Quoting xchiquitika16x: No. I normally eat and laydown and nap or try and relax some times it works some times no :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)