Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Third Trimester Morning Sickness

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:57 AM
  • 10 Replies
and diarrhea. Lol

Yup 32 weeks today, I've had diarrhea on and off for two weeks and my vomiting went from every other day/every two days to daily for the past 3.

The good news is I only have 5 weeks till full term and 8 till my due date.

Anyone else get "blessed" with these symptoms in the end?
by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oliveoil423
by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
No thank god. I just get super full super fast and hungry in 15 minutes. Lol.

I have 7 week left till I'm due 4 weeks till full term.
Azure
by Group Admin on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:08 AM

The morning sickness, yes. The diarrhea only came when I was fairly close to labor. I'm sorry. Is it possible you have a bug on top of being pregnant?

rosenbush
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:18 AM
I thought maby but those are my only "sick" symptoms and they aren't going away. Plus the diarrhea comes and goes. Pretty sure I just have a rough third trimester. Lol

Quoting Azure:

The morning sickness, yes. The diarrhea only came when I was fairly close to labor. I'm sorry. Is it possible you have a bug on top of being pregnant?

rachellaree20
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 2:37 PM

My nausea has returned as well :/  With the added enjoyment of heartburn.  I have it the worst during the night time though and am throwing up almost every night or early morning if I work the 3am shift.  I'm 30 weeks pregnant currently and it seems like such a long way to go but I'm sure it'll be over before I know it...I hope.

rosenbush
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 2:48 PM
My heartburn is okay. I do baking soda water, works like a charm. Work on the other hand has been rough, I missed two days last week because I was just so dissy and weak. I know what you mean about being far away, but I've kinda made peace with it. I can't change it so might as well just learn to live with it. One day he will be born and till then it's just a rough pregnancy.

Odd thing is he is my 6th, and none of the others were like this. I think it's a sign that he shall be the last. Lol

Quoting rachellaree20:

My nausea has returned as well :/  With the added enjoyment of heartburn.  I have it the worst during the night time though and am throwing up almost every night or early morning if I work the 3am shift.  I'm 30 weeks pregnant currently and it seems like such a long way to go but I'm sure it'll be over before I know it...I hope.

jocrox01
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:04 PM
Every once in a while I'll get some nausea but that's always accompanied with bad heartburn so I think they go hand in hand
sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:33 PM
Yep! Me! I've had 5 babies and with all of them I've gotten third trimesters morning sickness. It's so hard to throw up with a big belly. Sometimes I thought they might fall out!!
rosenbush
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 4:34 PM
What did you do to function? I've lost 10 ponds in the last month or so, I'm dissy all the time. I was working but now I'm getting weak.....tips?

(I still have my 40 hour job on my feet but I had to call in twice last week and no clue how I'll get through tomarrow. I get very sick just trying to go to the store this weekend.)

Quoting sapphirelibra: Yep! Me! I've had 5 babies and with all of them I've gotten third trimesters morning sickness. It's so hard to throw up with a big belly. Sometimes I thought they might fall out!!
sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, I wish I had some good advice, not much works. 2 Prilosec helped with the vomiting a bit but i just avoided food pretty much and I drank alot of water and ate lime Popsicles. Hope you start to feel better soon.
Quoting rosenbush: What did you do to function? I've lost 10 ponds in the last month or so, I'm dissy all the time. I was working but now I'm getting weak.....tips?

(I still have my 40 hour job on my feet but I had to call in twice last week and no clue how I'll get through tomarrow. I get very sick just trying to go to the store this weekend.)

Quoting sapphirelibra: Yep! Me! I've had 5 babies and with all of them I've gotten third trimesters morning sickness. It's so hard to throw up with a big belly. Sometimes I thought they might fall out!!
Sarah725
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2016 at 9:45 PM

I had morning sickness all 9 months with my 1st and 6th baby.  So not fun!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)