Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vera Bradley diaper bag question/help?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 9:24 PM
  • 17 Replies
So I'm pregnant with my 3rd baby, due April 1 2017

I have decided to get a Vera Bradley stroll around diaper bag. It comes in two sizes regular 16 ½" w x 12" h x 5 ½"

The large is 18 ¼" w x 14" h x 7 ¼"

My two older kids are 10 and 5 so I don't really need to carry anything for them except on occasion drinks and snacks. I was wondering do any of you have this bag or plan on getting it? What size are you going with?
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sarah725
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2016 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I would go with the bigger one.  You'd be surprised how much you want to leave the house with.

Mandy270429
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2016 at 8:19 AM
Honestly I go and buy a diaper bag with each of my babies and I use it maybe the first month or two and then I end up using a purse lol I always hate carrying my purse and a diaper bad lol! I have a 1 year old and I got this super cute diaper bag and don't use it ... I usually just use a big purse.. I will not get another diaper bag this time around I feel like it was a waste of money for me.. I will be packing all this baby's things in my backpack I have for the hospital bag..
catsisi
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2016 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
When it comes to diaper bags, the bigger, the better.
nikabear
by on Dec. 14, 2016 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I am looking for a bigger diaper bag. I have a 19 month old that I still use a diaper bag for so I need one to combine when the new baby comes. Do you have pictures of the diaper bag?
rosenbush
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2016 at 10:01 AM
I was nice and let my partner pick the bag. He went for a diaper bag that looks like a backpack. Lol

EarlGrayHot
by on Dec. 14, 2016 at 10:30 AM

I would never get an expensive designer names anything most likely.  You'll spend more and it won't be any better than a regular non-name brand bag.

luckyinlife
by on Dec. 14, 2016 at 11:14 AM
My last pregnancy I bought an Eddie Bauer backpack style bag and love it! I wish I would have just bought one from the start. I can fit everything in need in it and keep myself hands free to care for my kids. It is easier on my back as well.
Azure
by Group Admin on Dec. 14, 2016 at 1:07 PM

We use a backpack. It works very well. I'd go with the larger one.

SSMama0209
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2016 at 4:16 PM

This is the style that we are looking at this time around. http://www.shop.ju-ju-be.com/be-prepared/

Quoting nikabear: I am looking for a bigger diaper bag. I have a 19 month old that I still use a diaper bag for so I need one to combine when the new baby comes. Do you have pictures of the diaper bag?

Bailey1116
by Member on Dec. 14, 2016 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't like the shape of the diaper bag so I got one of the vera bradley larger tote bags for my diaper bag. It has so many pockets inside and has worked great. I think it was way cheaper than the diaper bag too, if I remember right it was about $40.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)