Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Cancer piog

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:35 AM
  • 6 Replies

http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/What-Breast-Cancer-Can-Look-Feel-Like-Photo-42985067?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=post&utm_campaign=moms

Disclaimer: The breasts can change during pregnancy and be perfectly normal but if you are at all concerned talk to your doctor.

Take care, Ladies.

by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
-Phoebe-
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:15 AM
Thanks for sharing! My mother had breast cancer at a young age, so this is something I worry about a lot. So far, my breasts haven't changed at all, but I'm watching and waiting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:06 AM
Breastfeeding can actually help prevent cancer. The longer you breastfeed for the more protected you become. It doesn't mean that if you breastfeed that you can't get cancer, it just means that it lessens the risks of getting it

Quoting -Phoebe-: Thanks for sharing! My mother had breast cancer at a young age, so this is something I worry about a lot. So far, my breasts haven't changed at all, but I'm watching and waiting!
-Phoebe-
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:14 AM
I've read that. I'm planning on breastfeeding, but my mother breastfed both of her kids, and still got it, so I'm not banking on that saving me.

Quoting Precious333: Breastfeeding can actually help prevent cancer. The longer you breastfeed for the more protected you become. It doesn't mean that if you breastfeed that you can't get cancer, it just means that it lessens the risks of getting it

Quoting -Phoebe-: Thanks for sharing! My mother had breast cancer at a young age, so this is something I worry about a lot. So far, my breasts haven't changed at all, but I'm watching and waiting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:45 AM

I heard of a young mom with 4 kids who breastfed all of them for over a year and still got breast cancer.  I know it does help, I just wished it would help more.

Quoting Precious333: Breastfeeding can actually help prevent cancer. The longer you breastfeed for the more protected you become. It doesn't mean that if you breastfeed that you can't get cancer, it just means that it lessens the risks of getting it
Sarah725
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:45 AM

Thanks for sharing!

HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:04 AM

TFS!!! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)