Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gender predictions

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:44 AM
  • 8 Replies
When did you find out the sex of you baby?

Did you have any early symptoms that were early clues or consistent with old wives tales?
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jessicaluvn
by Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:05 AM

my baby's heart rate was in the 140s and i did not have the same kind of morning sickness as i did with my girls. With that said.... I'm having my 4th girl. lol

The Chinese gender predictor also states I'm having a boy.  Ha! we only make girls! 

I found out at 18 weeks the sex of the baby. 

Azure
by Group Admin on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:27 PM

I think it was about halfway through for all those we did. Chinese gender predictor was right for all but one of my children I think.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:31 PM

They day they were all born. All the wives tales said either boy or girl. I felt I was having a girl with all and I was right.

sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:26 PM
My first 2 had boy symptoms, consistent with wives tales, and were boys. My last 3 had girl symptoms and 1 was a boy. I found out with all of them at 20 weeks.

tina08mommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I wanted a girl all 3 times I was pregnant and with my first I didn't have a feeling either way but I had a boy. With my 2nd child I felt I was having a boy and I did and this time (34 weeks) I was reallly hoping for a girl but knew I was having a boy and I was right. My morning sickness was 3months with 1st, 2 weeks with my 2nd and this time I just had days of being nauseous and then days where I was fine. I found out with all 3 between 18-20 weeks pregnant.
-Phoebe-
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 3:12 AM
At 17 weeks, and I haven't had any symptoms or changes at all, I have no idea what the old wives tales are for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rachel216
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 3:14 AM
The only wives tale that's been true for me is the heart beat. My daughters were high always above 160 my son's were low into the 140s
Jewels_mommy_08
by Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 3:23 AM

I have a friend who is pregnant with her 6th girl!! no boys! lol

Quoting Jessicaluvn:

my baby's heart rate was in the 140s and i did not have the same kind of morning sickness as i did with my girls. With that said.... I'm having my 4th girl. lol

The Chinese gender predictor also states I'm having a boy.  Ha! we only make girls! 

I found out at 18 weeks the sex of the baby. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)