Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm 17 weeks and

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:18 PM
  • 32 Replies
I'm dizzy and so so nauseous what is going on? I feel like I'm crazy or like I should just go to the hospital!! Ugh someone please tell me this is how they felt and I'm not crazy
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.bombshell.
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:22 PM
With the dizziness I'd call your dr just be sure
Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:23 PM
It's only when I stand up to fast or get myself all anxious
😳 I think it's just anxiety

Quoting .bombshell.: With the dizziness I'd call your dr just be sure
Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:26 PM
I don't know why I'm just getting really overwhelmed and anxious right now and my emotions are beating me to the ground I know that it is probably just a normal pregnancy thing but I'm so anxious

Quoting Amberpete123: It's only when I stand up to fast or get myself all anxious
😳 I think it's just anxiety

Quoting .bombshell.: With the dizziness I'd call your dr just be sure
modmommabear
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:40 PM
I had that, lasted till birth. GL!
Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:41 PM
I just cry and cry 😩

Quoting modmommabear: I had that, lasted till birth. GL!
Bailey1116
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:49 PM
Honestly? You need to take a deep breath and chill out. It's normal to sometimes feel dizzy and nauseous during pregnancy. Especially when standing up too fast or standing too long. Or not eating enough. Getting worked up isn't good for your pregnancy.

Quoting Amberpete123: I just cry and cry 😩

Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:54 PM
Yes I know that. I just have anxiety disorder I have my entire life and I don't take meds during pregnancy and I've had a lot of losses, so I have nerves. So yes, honestly.

Quoting Bailey1116: Honestly? You need to take a deep breath and chill out. It's normal to sometimes feel dizzy and nauseous during pregnancy. Especially when standing up too fast or standing too long. Or not eating enough. Getting worked up isn't good for your pregnancy.

Bailey1116
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:55 PM
Well I'm sorry about your losses but you need to relax for a healthy pregnancy.

Quoting Amberpete123: Yes I know that. I just have anxiety disorder I have my entire life and I don't take meds during pregnancy and I've had a lot of losses, so I have nerves. So yes, honestly.

Quoting Bailey1116: Honestly? You need to take a deep breath and chill out. It's normal to sometimes feel dizzy and nauseous during pregnancy. Especially when standing up too fast or standing too long. Or not eating enough. Getting worked up isn't good for your pregnancy.

Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:58 PM
I'm doing a great job, for me. I've come a long long way and I am very relaxed in comparison to where I thought I would be at this point. I'm proud of myself and I am always mindful of my baby.

Quoting Bailey1116: Well I'm sorry about your losses but you need to relax for a healthy pregnancy.

Quoting Amberpete123: Yes I know that. I just have anxiety disorder I have my entire life and I don't take meds during pregnancy and I've had a lot of losses, so I have nerves. So yes, honestly.

Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:59 PM
Thanks momma

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)