Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CSection Scheduled

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:16 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm having a CSection March 1st. I will be 36 weeks by then. I was trying to avoid having a csection but I'm in a lot of pain and neither baby is in position so I gave in. I'm hoping I will last that long. Bad news for the older kids. They won't get to be in the room, but they will get to see their new baby brother and sister soon after. I'm off work this week because we are out of school and I think I will go ahead and take Monday and Tuesday off to get ready. I finally got the last thing I needed for the twins (a twin stroller), my bag is packed, the kids are packed up to go to grandma's (we went ahead and packed them up so that, if I went before the csection date, we could just grab their stuff and go) and I have the animals ready to go as well. I'm nervous and excited! Wish me luck!

by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmelly2009
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:27 AM
Good luck! So exciting πŸ˜ƒ
Razzle_Dazzle1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:35 AM

Thanks! We're all excited. 

Quoting newmelly2009: Good luck! So exciting πŸ˜ƒ

.bombshell.
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:54 AM
I'm sorry you're not getting the birth you originally wanted but yay for babies. How exciting πŸ˜€
Razzle_Dazzle1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 4:14 AM

It's ok honestly. I'm just happy as long as we all make it though ok. 

Quoting .bombshell.: I'm sorry you're not getting the birth you originally wanted but yay for babies. How exciting πŸ˜€

Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:35 AM
Good luck to you!!
twokids0407
by Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:13 AM
Oh congrats momma, can't wait to hear how everything goes. I remember thinking March was so far away and now all of us are getting closer to having the sweet lil babies in our arms.
Careeka22
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Exciting! 36 weeks is great, I'm only 25 with my twins and can't imagine getting bigger. Hey as long as they get here safe and sound right? I'm hoping for natural myself but I know the odds are against it. Right now baby A is head down but that of course can change. Best of luck!

kajira
by Emma on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:16 AM

Good luck!

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:39 PM

Thank you!

Quoting kajira:

Good luck!

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting Luke8212013: Good luck to you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)