Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diapers

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:47 PM
  • 27 Replies

What is/was your favorite brand of diapers? I have seen lots of negative reviews on the Huggies Snug & Dry.

I really wanted to use the Honest Company diapers, I have super sensitive skin & a latex allergy and they seem to be safe from that, but they do seem a little pricey compared to other brands =/

Thoughts, opinions!

What did you use... and why!

by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StaciF
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:50 PM
I've never had luck with Huggies something about the way they fit all my babies. Honestly I received a purse a bunch and found that the target friend up and up where as comparable to honest and seventh generation as far as what goes in them. Plus they're a lot cheaper so that's what we've used and never really had any problems
Bailey1116
by Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:58 PM
We started with pampers and haven't had any issues so we've stuck with them. I can usually find them on sale for cheap and stock up. We buy the Walmart brand wipes, they are great and cheap.
SSMama0209
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:01 PM

Huggies worked well with all my kiddos with the exception of my eldest. She got rashes. We always used Parents Choice (Walmart) or Target brands. I prefer the Walmart. Then I tried Luvs with DS2 and stuck with them through DD2. They are probably what I'll use this time too. I love Pamers snugglers, but they're just so expensive.

nikabear
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:16 PM
We are using huggies little snugglers. We tired the honest company diapers and they were really rough of my 2 week olds skin. So we will stick with huggies
-Steph95-
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:27 PM
They have a free sample I'm considering ordering from honest before I decide but something more readily available at the store would be awesome!

Quoting nikabear: We are using huggies little snugglers. We tired the honest company diapers and they were really rough of my 2 week olds skin. So we will stick with huggies
cupcake_mom
by Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:28 PM
Pampers all the way. Nothing worked better for my kids unless it was cloth.
nikabear
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:30 PM
That's what we did because they didn't have any newborn sizes at target..... we went to four different ones

Quoting -Steph95-: They have a free sample I'm considering ordering from honest before I decide but something more readily available at the store would be awesome!

Quoting nikabear: We are using huggies little snugglers. We tired the honest company diapers and they were really rough of my 2 week olds skin. So we will stick with huggies
ELKmountain.mom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:31 PM

Honest

nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:33 PM
Target sells the honest brand. I think they go on cartwheel once a month. They were 10% off last week and might still be on the app. Also buy when they run the gift card deals. I stock up when I can get a $25 gift card for spending $100 or whatever the amount is. I like targets brand up and up for my son. I am not even a week in on my daughter and so far I like the Huggins over the pampers but I am using what was gifted to me before I open what I bought.
MistyMoo
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:48 PM
If I go brand name I use Pampers. I find Huggies leak a lot. I regularly use the store brand from the drugstore down the street, besides the fact that they're half the cost, they don't cause any reactions and they don't leak, they're also cute.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)