Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mom to be soon

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:26 AM
  • 25 Replies

Hello, I have posted on this forum before but in the wrong group. The  nice ladies there told me to post here, so I'd like to share with you my happiness. 

Well, I'm 11 weeks pregnant!!! Hooray!!! I've tried ivf and de ivf. We had 4 embryo transfers and 4 miscarriages. this is my 5th cycle and guess what ? it has worked for us!!! I'm so excited of being pregnant with my little belly residents!!!

I want to impart my happiness!! I wish all women be pregnant and happy!! 

p.s. sorry if i offended somebody with my post before, I really didn't mean

by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoweredByPlants
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:30 AM

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the forum!! :)

evany337
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 9:02 AM

Quoting PoweredByPlants:

many thanks to you!! 

Firstly, I did my bad. I posted on other group, the ladies there told me to write here haha

mama2b100808
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats! Welcome to the forum! 

PoweredByPlants
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 9:37 AM

That's totally fine. :) It's all a learning curve especially in a new community.

How're you feeling?

I just found out I'm pregnant, so barely at 4 weeks. But excited!

Quoting evany337:

Quoting PoweredByPlants:

many thanks to you!! 

Firstly, I did my bad. I posted on other group, the ladies there told me to write here haha

swallownest
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 9:49 AM

Hello! I've just registered here too! 

I want to congratulate you with your pregnancy! Lucky fifth!!!

I also want to share my happiness! I'm pregnant!!!! This is my second pregnancy by means of ivf. I wanted twins from the first ivf, but of course there was no guarantee of twins, I got one healthy boy. After that, I promised myself to have another child. Because I always wanted to have two children. I'm on 10th week now. So happy, so excited!!! So grateful to people who make this happen! 

AbbeysMom2013
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations that is so exciting
mum_of_ian
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!

Quoting swallownest:

I also want to share my happiness! I'm pregnant!!!! This is my second pregnancy by means of ivf. I wanted twins from the first ivf, but of course there was no guarantee of twins, I got one healthy boy. After that, I promised myself to have another child. Because I always wanted to have two children. I'm on 10th week now. So happy, so excited!!! So grateful to people who make this happen! 

evany337
by Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 9:03 AM

Quoting PoweredByPlants:

That's totally fine. :) It's all a learning curve especially in a new community.

How're you feeling?

I just found out I'm pregnant, so barely at 4 weeks. But excited!

Quoting evany337:

Quoting PoweredByPlants:

many thanks to you!! 

my congrats to you!! 

and thank you for your warm words. It's quite a new world for me, I mean this forum , so I may do my bad posting on other groups.

p.s. may I ask you a question? did you conceive in the natural way?

evany337
by Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 9:08 AM

Quoting swallownest:

aww, it's so cute. I was always dreaming about big family, unfortunately the God didn't give this opportunity. Thanks reproductive medicine I've got a chance to change my life. My fifth round is the best, I've become pregnant and this is the biggest happiness in my life. 

I wish you to have a safe pregnancy and delivery. Say hello to your family, so are so nice to me, thank you!!

Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy, this is amazing time for sure

goddess99
by on Apr. 11, 2017 at 9:17 AM
Welcome and congratulations!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)