Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else?? 28 weeks and feeling

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:22 PM
  • 22 Replies

so tired and out of it...

to the point where i feel like my head just feels odd and i feel like shutting my eyes constantly IDK

its really odd and im so friggin tired

by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roisin07
by Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:31 PM

27 weeks here. I'm always tired it seems lol, but my body is definitely feeling it. I just would love to lay around if I could!

Lollypeg9896
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:01 PM
34 weeks and I'm exhausted! I told DH it's making me feel like I'm getting ill, I'm so tired all the time. I came home from work and went straight to bed Zzzzz
momofnatalie
by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:09 PM

I had that with my first pregnancy.  I had high blood pressure issues and it made me tired for some reason.  I hope you feel better.

Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:35 PM
I wake up in the morning and I immediately am thinking about going to bed at night. I'm always tired.
Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 10:51 AM
My second ds i was like that from 20+weeks it was rough
Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 11:56 AM
Luckily I can lay around all day because I just woke up like not even a half hour ago it's strange... But laying around does get boring but I know that if I had to work id probably be miserable with all this exhaustion

Quoting Roisin07:

27 weeks here. I'm always tired it seems lol, but my body is definitely feeling it. I just would love to lay around if I could!

Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 11:57 AM
That's what I keep telling my Dh. I feel like I'm getting mono or something I'm so tired it's just pregnant mono I guess 😂💕

Quoting Lollypeg9896: 34 weeks and I'm exhausted! I told DH it's making me feel like I'm getting ill, I'm so tired all the time. I came home from work and went straight to bed Zzzzz
stormie1985
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 12:07 PM
I have felt like this since I got preg. I'm almost 18 weeks now and have been dragging ass just as long. Maybe its BC I have 4 kids and have two more four days a week? Idk... I get even more nauseous and have migraines from being so tired.
GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 12:09 PM
9 weeks and that's me. I'd kill to be that far along right now
Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 12:11 PM
Yea mine stopped at 13 weeks and seems to have resurfaced but it isn't nearly as bad as it was when I was nine weeks
I couldn't even get out of bed like literally way to exhausted and felt so sick all the time
I wish I could tell you it'll go by super quick but I feel like I shouldn't lie to fellow CMs lol it felt like an eternity to get here and I still have a ways to go lol

Quoting GlitterInTheAir: 9 weeks and that's me. I'd kill to be that far along right now
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)